أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الخميس حزيران 06, 2024 6:54 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 16 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: Rashed the Villager .....My third short story
مرسل: الخميس آب 21, 2008 7:06 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 608
المشاركات: 7325
المكان: حمص - دمشق
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
الاسم: أبو آدم
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

He was walking to his home in small village returning from his college, and  so he had to walk in a long road; however, he was happy because the events he faces everyday in his college make him preoccupied only by his studying and his ambition to succeed. Rashed saw some children playing some plays need only a chalk to be ready to play , and some of them were wearing some colored underwear , black , gray , dark red , and light yellow .Rashed is a so romantic person who love to inflame his imagination  with what he reads or what watched in his life. He remembered himself when he was playing theses plays since he was a little boy.
He was full of energy to continue his day reading and navigating in the internet because it is a new thing to be  found in a small village. He used to greet his family by saying:"Peace is upon you". He entered his house and did so; his mother was ready to prepare the table of lunch because she prepared the "rice upside- down Rashed likes .His mother greeted him calling Allah for him to be as distinguished as he wants.
-" Rashed , it is hot as you like to have it ." His mother said.
-" Thanks my mother, where is the yogurt?" Rashed asked.
-" It is ready, but it needs some salt and garlic."  His mother said.
"Ok, may Allah bless your efforts?"
       He had his lunch and sat to have tea with his brother and sister because he says to them every thing happens with him at the university .He took a very short nap , and then he  browsed the internet to navigate for hours searching for what he likes in any field . He signed his Hotmail messenger in to chat with his friends. It is not a surprise that someone has asked his acceptance to be added to his list. The stranger was on-line, so Rashed greeted him/her in a very kind way and asked him about his name.
-        "Sorry, I cannot give you my name because I am a girl, but I hared many good things about you as a hard – working student and a young man with original morals."
-        "Ok, thank you, how can I help you sister?" Rashed asked.
-        "O My God, it will be a great pleasure if I have a brother like you."  The stranger said.
-        "Ok, you can regard me so from now on." Rashed said.
-        "I need your help in some subjects because I do not know how to tackle the difficulties I face in my studying."
-        "Ok, ask me what you want, and I promise that I will be ready to answer any question you need." Rashed said.
Then they talk about the life in the college, and how it is a mixture of many kinds of people. Rashed was so self – confident with this girl since she is younger and junior than him. Rashed is full of passions, but it is a fact that he cannot direct or control them. He always needs to satisfy his soul.
       Next day he was sitting in the college reading a book, and suddenly his friend Madhat came to greet him .They handed each other and kissed each other strongly to show how their love is strong in God. Then Rashed asked him:
"Why are you always busy? And how can you manage your relations here with your friends and your beloved as well?"
"  I DEPEND ON God in every thing I do because I am concerned with achieving my goals in their suitable time and I like to be loved by all people , nobody likes to be hated , is it right?" Madhat said.
-        Totally right , but you know that most of them speak with you because they are self-beneficial , and they want you to be with them only when they are in need to you ." Rashed said.
-        "Yea, but I do that for God, we all will be either rewarded or punished, if I exploit anybody, I will win a very small thing in life, but I will lose too great treasure in the hereafter
". Madhat said.
-        "O Madaht, I love your way of thinking, I love you in God, and I want to be your brother forever." Rashed said.
-        "You will be better God willing. I am sorry Rashed, I have to see my beloved, see you." Madhat said.
-        "Ok, May Allah protect you both to be engaged."Rashed said.
-        "Amen, see you." Madhat said.
Rashed then went to the near Masjid to pray before the lecture, he has a pure heart. He has the good original and oriental roots .Rashed was preoccupied by his inner world which is not totally reflected by his real life. However, he is well-known among his colleagues, and he has a membership in the net-forum of his college.
       Rashed went to sign his messenger in as usual , he noticed that the strange girl was on-line , so he sent a greeting , but she did not reply .Then he sent a nudge to her , the thing made her reply that she was busy , but she said that she  would  talk to him in half an hour . He waited her for nearly an hour, and the strange girl told him that she was busy because she was chatting with her relatives who live abroad. Rashed asked her about her age, and she was so kind with him .Because Rashed is not so familiar with dealing with the other sex, he was not aware about the different analyses of the girls who can justify any word according to what they want.
       Rashed felt that he has to talk because the kindness of the girl pushed him to open his heart. He spoke to her about the subjects generally, and the strange girl thanked him many times .Day by day, they gave the light to each other to be in each other's mood .Rashed started to send net-books to the girl to improve her skills, and the girl was happy because Rashed showed that he has a very good will towards all people. Once they were talking, and suddenly Rashed asked her: "Do you know me physically?"
-        "Yea, of course I do, and I admired your commitment to read for  long hours we spend in our college in vain." The strange girl said.
-        'You know that I live in a small village." Rashed said.
-        "Yea Rashed I know, but it does not a matter to be different in this matter since we all are created by The One." The strange girl said.
-        "But you know that our faces are darker than yours." Rashed said.
-        " But your hearts are purer and lighter , we in this city , are away from each other , and we are looking to ensure the settlement , some need money , some need to spend time doing anything , some are interested only in their interests , some pf making names without being honest to the name , and some are thirsty for their instinct ." The strange girl said.
-        "Oh my God, what a corrupted world you have?" Rashed said.
-        "Rashed, you have a farmland in which you can do many things, and you have a distance to have your own home, but we, in city, need great amounts of money to have these things." The strange girl said.
-        "Oh my God, you are not only a girl, you are an observer." Rashed said.
-        "No, anybody knows this thing clearly." The strange girl said.
-        "Can I know your true name sister?" Rashed said.
-        "Rashed, do not rush, we agreed that we are a brother and sister, did not we?" The strange girl asked.
-        "Yea, I am sorry, but my curiosity is about to kill me, I do not imagine that you are a page in the internet." Rashed said.
-        " Ok , it is  none of your business , I am talking with you because you are a good young man who prays his five times and works hard to be a distinguished student , and you accepted to help me , I confess that you now know many things about my personality , but we are human beings , so please ,  let us have this great essence ." The strange girl said.
-        "I am really sorry." Rashed said, "But you astonished me in your smartness and kindness."
-        "Ok, I do not know your will, but let me tell you that I do not like to wear a mask, I am one of the most beautiful girls you may see in your life. But let us look at the passive oriental look of our society, the girl is regarded as an irregular girl if she only talks with some guys without even without being touched, if she laughs loudly and spontaneously, you regard her as a cheap one .You stare at those who do not know their religion well as, sorry, irregular." she said.
-        "You are right, but what prevents girls to be interested in the commandments of their religion?" He asked.
-        "There are too many different circumstances among families and their way of bringing up their children, but I do not care, I am a moderate girl." She said.
-        "So what is moderation to you and do you apply it in every thing." He asked.
She did not reply, and she apologized because she has to switch off the net-line. Rashed appealed her for one last question: "Do you wear a head scarf?"
-        "Can you guess?" she asked.
-        "I think that you are the best one to answer." He resumed.
-        "Since I am the one, I will never tell you now .Bye Brother." She said.
Rashed became so curious about seeing the girl who preoccupies him. He was walking in the next day as a lovely star who wants people to see him .When he sees any beautiful girl , he smiled at her simply .Then he thought that a girl is staring at him , so he thought that she is the stranger . He dazed at her confidentially thinking that he will give her unforgettable impression. At evening, Rashed expected her to speak how he was this morning, but she told him that she has not gone to the university today because she was tired. He told her that he is ready to attend any lecture and report to her the most important notes. She thanked him kindly and they spoke formally. Two weeks later, she asked him to prepare for the first meeting in the university because she needs him to be with her. He accepted her invitation pleasurably .Then she appealed him to treat her as a sister, and he promised that he will do so.
-        Would like me to meet you in the library or in the garden. Rashed asked.
-        As you like, the strange girl said.
-        "So, can I know your name?" Rashed asked.
-        "Mmmm, ok, my name is Shaza , and I live in the city center , my father's name is Foad , and my mother's name is Hanya . I have two brothers, and they are younger than me, Fadi in the preparatory school, and Hadi in the secondary one. Anything else?" Shaza asked.
-        "HA HA HA HA ……I am sorry, I wanted your name, but not you're CV." Rashed said.
-        " HA HA HA HA HA HA …It is not  CV , It is an identity ." Shaza said.
They met each other in the next day , and Shaza was with somehow an acceptable beauty , but she was so self-confident . She was so neat, but she wears make-up, the thing makes her attractive  and shown as a girl of a good fashion .Rashed spoke to her naturally as the are chatting , both of them felt that that they are warm and safe with each other , they talked about something becomes known to them and something new . Rashed suddenly asked her :
-        " Are you shy , do you feel embarrassed ?"
-        " Yea , but I can be free with you since you know me clearly , but I fear that I make you busy to your friends ." Shaza said .
-        " No , at all , all my time is yours , I feel that my heart now is in Heaven ." Rashed said.
-        "Please, Rashed, stop this talking if you want me to stay." Shaza said.
-        "Ok, I am sorry."
In fact, Shaza was happy because he is honest in his love and simplicity towards her, but she fears the negative results she will face. She was really happy because she found an honest young man who is ready to stand with her. At evening, she thanked him by saying that she always calls Allah for him. A new life started with both of them because they were speaking frankly and honestly with each other , and they started to study together in the library of their college .Rashed became as a real big brother because he helped Shaza in everything she wants .She told him about her problems with her parents , and Rashed always makes her relax . The season of the exams is about to start , Rashed has not prepared himself well because all of his time was For Shaza , who became better than Rashed , actually, Rashed is numbed by his love to Shaza , and Shaza feels happy because of his rare love. One day, they were walking together, and Shaza was speaking about what is going on in her life, but suddenly she said:
-" Rashed, did you prepare yourself well to take the exams?"
-" Yea, my love, do not be afraid, but I am worried about you." Rashed said.
Shaza smiled at him and then she said that this is the last day of her attendance. Rashed asked her to have her mobile phone , but Shaza said that she will be always on-line to meet him .Rashed asked her :"
-" Do you trust me?"
-" Yea, but I cannot put myself in a problem with my family because I cannot say that I am talking with you. Rashed please, let me be free with you .I do not want you to be busy with me because you have to be ready to your exams." Shaza said.
-" I will be, but be with me my love." Rashed said.
-" Since you are saying: my love "again, I want to say that you are but a brother, no more or less. Please, do not make me feel remorseful because I trusted you as a brother." Shaza said.
-" I am sorry , but I swear by Allah that I love you , and I am read to sacrifice for you , I am nit ok , I am sick in my love for you , I am thinking only of you , I have left my love to be with you ." Rashed said in a sharp accent.
" And what so forth , it is a fact that I am also fond of you , and I love you more than me , but I can see our fate , you are a very good young man , and you have a very lovely spirit , but you are a villager , and my family will never allow me to have any relation with you , please , let us be a brother and sister , and let us succeed in the things we share .I am very thankful for you because you stood with me as a real man , but I cannot be your beloved ." Shaza said.
"You will be my beloved till my last breath." Rashed said.
"Do not be so self-confident, you are but teenager .I confess that I chose you among too many young men because I know how faithful you are. Rashed, I am sorry, but I have to leave now. Be sure that I will stand by you as a lovely brother."  Shaza said.
"Shaza, I love you, and I feel comfortable from the pain of my heart when I say this word because it is only yours." Rashed said.
-" I have to leave, I am too late." Shaza said.
"You know that your ways to your home needs only fifteen minutes, but mine needs over an hour." Rashed said.
"Ok, let us leave; I hope that you will be as I want you." Shaza said.
It became too near to the time of the sunset when Rashed his home .His mother was waiting for him .He was so tired psychologically and physically because of Shaza's rejection.
-        Rashed greeted his mother who was so sad because she knew what was going on with her son .She told him that it is too late to have the hot rice upside down he likes, and it has to be heated .Rashed said that he cannot eat .He sent a long message to Shaza who read it twice before sending a very ambiguous reply in which she wrote as if there was nothing happened .However , Shaza sent a message to Rashed asking him to meet her in the university to greet him and to get some notes from the offices in the lobby of it .His heart started to beat with music he specialized to Shaza because he used to depend on many kinds of music to be the musical background of the loneliness he lives .
He woke up very early because he misses her too much, he prepared himself to be so neat, and he put a very nice perfume to him while Shaza woke up so lately because she used to study hard in the late hours of nights. Rashed was waiting for her, and he was full of pain because he did not do anything but waiting for Shaza's coming .Shaza was with her friend and she asked her to call Rashed from her mobile phone .She talked to him and she said to him that she needs half an hour to be there, and Rashed was about to go crazy because of her carelessness. Nearly an hour passed when Shaza appeared with her friend, and she came to greet Rashed formally. Rashed was shocked because all of what imagined became nothing and went in vain. Rashed started to talk and response to her questions about the subjects of her studying .When she asked him about his studying, he responded that it is going well, and Shaza hoped great marks for him. Her friend knows everything between Rashed and Shaza because she is the house of the secrets of Shaza. She asked Shaza and Rashed to excuse her because she will go somewhere in the college, she asked Shaza to make a ring to her when they will leave.
Rashed told her how he suffers from his longing for her , she felt so happy but she told him that she was thinking sometimes of his studying .Rashed told her that he needs her reply if she accepts his love but she replied :
-" And what is the next step?"
-" let me show you that I will be yours in everything I can do." Rashed said.
-" I am sure about that , but my parents will never accept this thing , Rashed , I need you , but do not oblige me to be as you want by force , I need a time to decide , I need you , I accustomed to  be with you , but please , do not enforce me to decide quickly .' Shaza said.
-" Ok , take your time , and I will show you that I will devote for you , I do not know anybody but you, I love you , I love you Shaza , I love you .' Rashed said.
"Rashed, you are a young man, but a little young man, a mature one cannot love as a mad does. Please, you are still young to say that word, we, young ladies become brides in the age of eighteen, but you, young men become grooms when you are able to take a responsibility of managing a house financially and with stability. Most of you get married when he is over twenty-eight, and most of your brides are in the age of eighteen or less sometimes .I is speaking generally about the way of the world in our oriental society whether in the city or the village." Shaza said.
"Ok, but I have an innocent feeling to you, I can open a house, and my family is ready to build a house for me." Rashed said.
-" In your village?"  Shaza asked.
-" Why not? Is it a hell, is it damnation. You yourself said that it is cleaner and purer than the city, and you yourself told me that you regard me as a better young man than your young city men. Please , stop my pain for you , I cannot endure more than that , I am dying every day a thousand times and you do not care .I swear by God that I am honest with you , I am not   a poor one , do you understand that ?" Rashed said painfully.
"I am tormented more than you; I hide your love from most people, my family, my friends, and my colleagues." Shaza said.
"Ok, but they all see us with each other, do you dare to lie at them and say that it was an ordinary relation? Or can you hide everything between us?" "Shaza, you drive me crazy, I am patient and you do not care." Rashed said.
"Ok, I have to leave, yea, I love you, and I will love you always, but you decide to stop this relation, I hope you a good luck." Shaza said and went quickly , but Rashed left her alone .After a while , he saw that she got the mini-us with her friend .He sent some messages to he but in vain.
The exams came, and he was always calling her to ask her how she did, but she was replying very formally .he decided to go to see her at the university.
He went in the day of her last exam, he was shocked because she was sitting with a new friend who was speaking and laughing all the time with her .Rashed came closer to her, but she did not care about him. He went and excused her for some words. He asked her:" Did you forget me Shaza?"
-" No, at all, but you lost me, and you will always see me with whom I want because you have no business with me, you are a crazy man." Shaza said.
" I am really sorry , I am sorry , ok , I know how I worth now , thank you , I was diving in my dreams , you were another Shaza , Love you , I love you , I love ."  "I would like to say have a nice life."
Rashed said.

Three years later, Rashed became an important teacher in the most important school of his village, and six later, he turned to live in King Saudia Arabia. He forgot everything about Shaza, who were married to the hero of her dreams. Once Rashed was walking in a land covered with ceramics, and he said to himself: "This life is so strange, we live in our internal world ignoring that our love can be but an infatuation to the ones we adore. I lost too many ambitions because of my ignoring that I will have to take responsibilities. Some people have hearts made from ceramics, and a few people are concerning with their souls, I miss the soil of my village, I want to die there …I want to die there, I want to die there."

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة آب 22, 2008 1:50 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 02 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 4047
المكان: Hama
القسم: English Department
السنة: دبلوم ELT
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

Safwat,  
God bless your hands  *ورود
I'll read it first then I'll comment  :wink:

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة آب 22, 2008 11:04 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Raghad,  
I will be waiting for you  *1

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة آب 22, 2008 12:55 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 29 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 50
المشاركات: 1947
السنة: ماجستير
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Safwat,  
be right back
*ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة آب 22, 2008 2:13 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 29 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 50
المشاركات: 1947
السنة: ماجستير
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

اقتباس:
what he reads or what watched

what he reads or watches

:roll:
اقتباس:
person who love

who loves
اقتباس:
:"Peace is upon you".

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
come on brother,it's an ellipted sentense...the original one
is (may) peace be upon you
:wink:
اقتباس:
prepare the table of lunch

of lunch or for lunch

اقتباس:
every thing

everything  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  one word
:evil:
اقتباس:
I is speaking

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
:evil:  :evil:
I won't speak
:cry:
اقتباس:
King Saudia Arabia

:(  :(  :?
King?
:?
اقتباس:
Some people have hearts made from ceramics

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I think this is me
:mrgreen:

ok my comment
:evil:
why do you always speak in your stories about men being the victims :?
you have to be objective brother :?  there are a lot of good people from both sexes...young men are always the victim in you writings...
the second thing I wanna talk about is:
you combine good works with bad ones in the same person...Rashid loves Shaza BUT he's an honest man,BUT he is free to tell her about his feelings....
BUT BUT BUT....
is she a good girl???I don't think so!!!she played him since the first..she told him about her beauty -regarding him a brother-in a way to attract him...so why did he fall in love with her...He is as a good man so he's managed to love a good girl and to be attracted to a good girl....that's natural :roll:  :roll:
waiting for your new story brother
*ورود  *ورود  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة آب 22, 2008 4:26 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Lina,  

Thank you sister

Saza said to rashed ..do not rush .....but he did ...they meet each other always so they fall in love ...nbut the oriental society and the material one did tjis falling

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت آب 23, 2008 10:44 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
اشترك في: 23 تموز 2007
المواضيع: 121
المشاركات: 1774
المكان: حــــلــــب
القسم: Translation
الاسم: Basel al-Amroush
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
I saved it..
I'll read it and come back soon  *1

خذوني قبل أخذ الروح مني

كفاني ما أكابر بالتمني

حلمت بعودة لديار حمص

فخانتني الرغاب و خاب ظني

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين آب 25, 2008 7:28 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Basil,  

*1  *ورود  *1  *ورود

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء آب 27, 2008 5:02 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
I am stll waiting for all *1

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة أيلول 05, 2008 2:37 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
activated

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 16 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى