Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:00 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: Immigration To Australia
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 242
Department: English
Grade: Graduate
I have no topics yet

In the name of Allah

Peace be with you

Australia is a beautiful country, with an excellent health care, quality of life, public education, protection of
civil liberties and political rights and many other advantages. People from all over the world come to
Australia for a visit, vacation or business, and the growing economy is an attraction to immigrants from all
over the world. Now, with the intentions of boosting the Australian economy, the Australian government
has opened 108,000 job positions, for young, English speaking professionals who have skills in particular
occupations needed in Australia

How Do I Get An Australian Visa :

To address Australia's skills shortage, the Australian Government has made a wide range of visa options
under the General Skilled Migration program in order to make it available for a large variety of people.
There are two ways of obtaining a visa through the program: Either you meet the age, English and skill
qualifications, including recent and relevant work experience; or you complete your qualifications while
you already live and work in Australia. If you qualify for an Australian Immigration Visa, then you and your
whole family can immigrate to Australia and start a new life!

About AUSFIS :

AUSFIS Organization offers you the opportunity to participate in the Australian skill migration program,
with the assistance of professional migration consultants from an experienced migration law firm. If you
are not an Australian citizen, you must join the program and take advantage of the opportunity that has
been offered to you by the Australian government .

Immigration without Lottery!  :D
Unlike immigration to other countries, the Australian skill-based program is very simple: If you can speak good English, and if your age is from 18 to 45, than you almost there! Also, as the program is based on points, the sooner you apply the more points you get! So hurry up and Register here!

Sorry, you have to register to see the link If you are a member, just sign in

Your new life in Australia starts here

_________________________-

But the problem :  :(

Your Application For Australia = 159,00 Euro , Dual = 269,00 Euro

So if you have the dream of immigration , there is a chance but there isn't money  :cry:

Good Luck

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

Portia,  
Thank you for highlighting such topic.  *1
Well, I'm not really into the idea of immigration itself wherever it could be .. but at the same time I do not know what the future may hold to me  :roll:  
As far as I know, one of the requirements to get visa to Australia is to have the IELTS exam which examine your English skills. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System .However, if you have a high educational degree there is no need to do so.

Best wishes  *1

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:53 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
Topics: 173
Department: اللغة الإنكليزية
Grade: متخرج
Name: فادي حلواني
I have no topics yet

Thank you so much

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 242
Department: English
Grade: Graduate
I have no topics yet

Peace be upon you :

Abeer :

Quote:
As far as I know, one of the requirements to get visa to Australia is to have the IELTS exam which examine your English skills

Really,  :roll:
but i did not recognise this in their requirements that are put in those pages .
Maybe having IELTS course will give u a big chance to be chosen, though i didn't see any extra conditions , most questions were simple and there was a question about ur English level ( Basic - Good - Excellent ) .

Thank you Abeer *1  :)

Helwani :

You are most welcome   :)  *1

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء