Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:20 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  • Post subject: Stories From Our Childhood
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:45 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

ranoo.sh,   Safa alaasi,   Lina,
*1  *1  *1  
I'm very very happy that all of you joined us and I hope to see more and more participants here :D

Here is my first story  *sla

A Lie
When I was in the third grade my younger sister was in the first grade. We used to go to school together. Every morning, mum gave me sandwiches for me and my sister. "Abeer let your sister eat her sandwich, do not forget! She is your responsibility; you are her eldest sister" Mum said to me. It was break time, I brought our sandwiches, bought us some juice and searched for her to have our meal together. "Hi dear, how was your lesson? Here is our meal let's eat together" I said. My sister refused  to do so. I was shocked. I begged her to eat her meal but she did not. I remembered my dear mum's speech. "Oh God help me. I'm an obedient daughter and I should do what my mum said" However, my sister insisted that she would never eat. I came back to my class crying and crying, three boys of my class asked me "Why are you crying Abeer?" . At that time I did not know why I felt ashamed to tell them the truth. So I replied: " A boy from the other class hit me" You know they should defend their classmate now. So one of them asked me to tell him which kid hit me and let me cry. I pointed to the first boy I saw. Then, my classmate started hitting him badly. I felt so sorry about that innocent kid because he did nothing to me. I was lying no more no less. I burst into tears I could not stop crying. My classmate was shocked because I should be happy then. I could not admit at that time!
From that time I hate lying and I do my best not to tell lies in order not to hurt others.  

PS I was the spoiled student in my class because I was the youngest one. I entered school at early age, you know ,in Syria, teacher's children can enter school at early age *hh  :mrgreen:

I'll be back to comment on your stories  *ورود

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 94
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

عبير,  

You make me hate you  :|

Hey people
I discover a thing after these stories.

Childhood is no longer an innocence.

Abeer, Lina, Me, Ala Ibrahim.

We made other hurt.

One day I said, children are murderers, they only look innocents when Israeli jets kill them.

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

Last edited by قاسم عيسى on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Quotations from the art-en childhood crimes:

-The fight began; and I immediately hit 'an enemy' on the head. He started bleeding and crying (Alaa Ibrahim)
-I pointed to the first boy I saw. Then, my classmate started hitting him badly. (Abeer)
-I hit my elder  sister on her head once when we were kids  , and I really make her bleed and cry (Safaa)
-until the man fallen on the street, which was half-frozen, and the (Baqdones) spread around him like green blood. (Me)
-I encouraged her to sit on it and she walked to it .........and..........once she sat...the dog woke up angrily (Lina)

Still waiting for other childhood tragic stories......

Actually I have one but so tragic, I wonder if you would like to know

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 50
Grade: ماجستير
I have no topics yet

قاسم عيسى,  
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
maybe I disagree with you concerning crimes,I think it's the source of innocence when you don't know that what you are doing is wrong..Actually here's another crime of mine :mrgreen:

The Greedy Cock :mrgreen:
my mum was cooking something and she used some hot  pepper..In fact ,it was extremely hot though I didn't try it :mrgreen: ..after that she collected the rest of the pepper and told me to throw it in the rubbish container at the end of the street :arrow: …when I was walking I saw a cock and some hens *sla ..so ,I decided to feed them and threw some of the pepper on the ground *sla ..the funny thing is that the cock attacked the hens in order not to come close to the food I threw and it decided to eat alone without its wives.. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: when it tasted the food …… :shock: seconds…. :roll: and the cock started dancing.. :mrgreen: the screaming also began… :mrgreen: have you ever seen a cock that has just eaten extremely hot pepper???          oh ,you've missed much. *sla  :mrgreen:
At that time,I didn't realize that the animal would feel hot...All I thought about is that I was giving it food *sla  :mrgreen:

Waiting for the other criminals :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:47 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 29
Grade: رابعة
I have no topics yet

Nice topic indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed...and funny also.
Guys you are real criminals :mrgreen: .
Well, I am sure that I will join this topic in some childish history, and here is story number one:
Being the oldest brother/sister is a very tough mission indeed :mrgreen:, I suffered being  the oldest  specially that the younger one after me is also a GIRL.....
I had to take my sister anywhere I go, and I had to be her big sister even in my friends parties and school. :evil:  
One day, I was invited to my friend's birthday party, and as usual, I had to take my sister with me. I was so mad and didn’t want her to come with me, because I wanted to stay alone for at least one day :cry:
I told my sister that I would take her but in one condition, that she will take off me my clothes and fold them for one week. *sla And she accepted.
We went to the party and had the time of our live. When we got home,  it was time to fulfil her promise. I sat on the sofa and she began to take off the sweeter I was wearing. My sister had so tiny body at her childhood, and to make this mission as harder as I could I started to resist her so she wouldn’t  be able to pull the sleeves, and that what happened, I was so happy, but she wanted to do it, so she pulled back with all her strength and hit the book desk with the back of her head and started pleading.....  :|
She started crying and I couldn’t be able to run anywhere. Mom and Dad came and started to see her head, thank Allah it was a small cut.
The story went in peace, but since that day she didn’t accompany me to anywhere unless I asked her to. :mrgreen:

Fill my fond heart with God alone, for he
Alone can rival, can succeed to thee.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 27
Department: E
Grade: graduated
I have no topics yet

قاسم عيسى,  
Quote:
One day I said, children are murderers, they only look innocents when Israeli jets kill them.

*ممم
You insist that children are criminals and not that innocent that we think  ,well, I can say that children are innocent criminals  !!!...so they are innocent whatever they do as I believe  :arrow:  :?: .
No one can deny that children have evil feelings and behaviors  ,  that's why we can't let a child be with an infant alone in the same room , especially if the infant is his younger brother !!! , then the probable crime that may occur will be by the motive of  jealousy .In fact , children are not aware of the consequences of their evil behaviors  , so God doesn't punish them for their wicked deeds even they commit a real crime !!!

Quote:
Actually I have one but so tragic, I wonder if you would like to know

Yes , of course we would like to know cause we want to know how innocent you were as well  :wink:

Artnians  *Hi
Watch for my new story  

I WAS ONCE AN ACTOR
Coming soon …

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Lina wrote:
قاسم عيسى,  
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
:shock: seconds…. :roll: and the cock started dancing.. :mrgreen: the screaming also began… :mrgreen: have you ever seen a cock that has just eaten extremely hot pepper???          oh ,you've missed much. *sla  :mrgreen:
At that time,I didn't realize that the animal would feel hot...All I thought about is that I was giving it food *sla  :mrgreen:

Waiting for the other criminals :mrgreen:

All your adventures and childhood memories (are) with animals  :mrgreen:
Tell us some stories with human beings interaction.

Hey, I wish you were with mobile camera to shoot a video and make us laugh. :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Nawal8q,  

hit the book desk with the back of her head and started pleading.....

I donot like to correct, but this time I laugh, you write pleading, which means an action in the court to make defense, but you meant bleeding.

I laugh  :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:09 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

The Cat and my cousin:

My grandfather's house, in a very nice village. It was a big house built with the style of ottoman design, attached with big garden, and other houses are stuck to his house. Oh very nice place to grow up with nature, he is my mother's father. I was six years, and I found a cat, small one, maybe her old is 3 months or less. I did not know how I decide to torture her. I really never tortured and would never do that again. Why and how, I did not know. My cousin, a girl which one year older than me, was the defender of this small-back-and-white cat. The story began when I found this cat by a chance on the roof, I kicked it strongly, then she fled away to the neighbors roof. I jumped to the roof easily and started to search for her. My cousin was shouting, "Leave her alone." I heard nothing, and carried on my scanning. I found her, hidden under old-dead-tree, put on the roof to be used as fire increaser in some heater in that times. I still remember that days, it were the days before school season. I got it and throw it from the roof to the street which was almost three meter height, I used the stair and follow her, not to hide again, and start kicking, kicking, until I found a small dirty pool, and I start to drown her inside. She cried and became dirty, my cousin knew by a chance that I did, and she follow me to that pool, but too late. She found me inserting a wooden stick sized almost 8 inches inside her mouth and drowning her to her last moment of life. She passed away, and I return to the house as nothing happened. It was morning when the crime took time. In the school of the next year, in religious class, I knew what happen to the woman who entered Jahanam, because she jailed the cat and feeding her nothing.

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:09 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 50
Grade: ماجستير
I have no topics yet

قاسم عيسى,  
Quote:
All your adventures and childhood memories with animals  
Tell us some stories with human beings interaction

Actually,I don't have much memories with humans cuz I'm not that social person from childhood..I used to spend my time reading or painting alone in my room or in the garden..or with animals :mrgreen:
I have a sad memory ..But I have another one with animals and I'm dying hard to tell it... :mrgreen:  but I'll delay it now

The Accident
it's a painful memory to me..I was playing with my cousins and our family were all in the kitchen..We were jumbing on the stairs..suddenly  :shock: ,my foot slipped and I fell and my forehead was hurt :( ..I lost my conscience...after a few minutes I opened my eyes and saw my uncle and daddy looking at me and they were frightened..my uncle was holding me in his arms and running..I knew he was carrying me because the sky was moving when I looked at him..and after these few seconds ,I lost my conscience again..when I woke up I was in a bed ,but it was not mine..I was in the clinic and my head was bandaged..after a week my father took me again to the doctor to see my head..and I was recovered but actually ,that accident left me a scar in my forehead but it's covered with my hair..It still hurts sometimes.

maybe that's why I'm called a weird person :mrgreen:
My mamma always tells me that that accident affected my mind :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next