أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الثلاثاء حزيران 04, 2024 2:22 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 6 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: The Royal Wedding In Pictures
مرسل: الاثنين أيار 02, 2011 8:10 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 28 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 242
المشاركات: 1924
القسم: English
السنة: Graduate
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم :

صورة

صورة

Catherine Elizabeth
House:  House of Windsor
Father: Michael Francis Middleton
Mother: Carole Elizabeth (née Goldsmith)
Born 9 January 1982 (1982-01-09) (age 29)
Reading, Berkshire, England

صورة

صورة

----------------------------------

William Arthur Philip Louis  
House: House of Windsor
House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
Father: Charles, Prince of Wales
Mother: Diana, Princess of Wales
Born 21 June 1982 (1982-06-21) (age 28)
St Mary's Hospital, London

صورة

صورة

---------------------------------

صورة

صورة

.......To Be Continued

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين أيار 02, 2011 8:22 ص 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 173
المشاركات: 3442
المكان: الحســـــكة
القسم: اللغة الإنكليزية
السنة: متخرج
الاسم: فادي حلواني
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
Great post Porita
Thank u alot for this nice pics

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء أيار 04, 2011 11:43 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
السلام عليكم :

حلواني : *1  

and thank you 4 ur reply

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس أيار 05, 2011 11:31 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
السلام عليكم :

نعتذر عن اكمال الموضوع في الوقت الحالي  :arrow:

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة أيار 06, 2011 9:53 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
The Royal Vow

صورة

The  royal wedding vows of Prince William and Catherine Middleton followed a rigid script of words and rituals based on the traditional Anglican wedding ceremony prescribed in the Book of Common Prayer. The Archbishop of Canterbury, chief clergyman for the Church of England, officiated the solemn event. In the same manner as Princess Diana before here, Catherine left out the vow to “obey” her husband.

Read the entire transcript of the Will and Kate’s wedding vows below, as they were described in the Royal Wedding Official Programme.

صورة

Royal wedding vows of Prince William and Catherine Middleton

Archbishop to Prince William

William Arthur Philip Louis, wilt thou have this woman to thy wedded wife, to live together according to God’s law in the holy estate of matrimony?

Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?

He answers: I will.

هل تريد هذه المراة كزوجة لتعيشا معاً وفقاً لشريعة الله في الحوزة المقدسة من الزواج ؟

هل ستحبها , تريحها , تخلص اليها و تحفظها في الصحة و المرض و من أجلهم جميعاً تحافظ عليها ما دمتما أحياء

يجيب : نعم سأفعل

Archbishop to Catherine:

Catherine Elizabeth, wilt thou have this man to thy wedded husband, to live together according to God’s law in the holy estate of matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?

She answers: I will

صورة

The Archbishop continues: Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?

The Archbishop receives Catherine from her father’s hand. Taking Catherine’s right hand, Prince William says after the Archbishop: I, William Arthur Philip Louis, take thee, Catherine Elizabeth to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth.

They loose hands. Catherine, taking Prince William by his right hand, says after the Archbishop: I, Catherine Elizabeth, take thee, William Arthur Philip Louis, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth.

They loose hands. The Archbishop blesses the ring: Bless, O Lord, this ring, and grant that he who gives it and she who shall wear it may remain faithful to each other, and abide in thy peace and favour, and live together in love until their lives’ end. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Prince William takes the ring and places it upon the fourth finger of Catherine’s left hand. Prince William says after the Archbishop: With this ring I thee wed; with my body I thee honour; and all my worldly goods with thee I share: in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

The congregation remains standing as the couple kneels. The Archbishop says: Let us pray.

O Eternal God, Creator and Preserver of all mankind, giver of all spiritual grace, the author of everlasting life: send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this man and this woman, whom we bless in thy name; that, living faithfully together, they may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant betwixt them made, whereof this ring given and received is a token and pledge; and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together, and live according to thy laws; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

The Archbishop joins their right hands together and says: Those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder.

The Archbishop addresses the congregation: Forasmuch as William and Catherine have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have given and pledged their troth either to other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving of a ring, and by joining of hands; I pronounce that they be man and wife together, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

The Archbishop blesses the couple: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost, bless, preserve, and keep you; the Lord mercifully with his favour look upon you; and so fill you with all spiritual benediction and grace, that ye may so live together in this life, that in the world to come ye may have life everlasting. Amen.

صورة

بصراحة وقت كان عم ينعرض عهد الزواج عالتلفزيون كنا عند احد الاقرباء , فسألوني ترجم شوعم يحكو

بس  :oops: ما قدرت الئط كتير من الكلام , بس هلأ بعد ما اطلعت عالعهد عرفت انو بلغة انكليزية قديمة , لهيك ما فهمت بالضبط شو عم ينحكى  :|

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة أيار 13, 2011 9:07 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
السلام عليكم :

"هاكر" سوري يخترق موقع زفاف الأمير وليم

صورة

انتقم هاكر سوري لسفير سوريا في بريطانيا " سامي الخيمي"، الذي سحبت دعوة حضور حفل زفاف الأمير البريطاني وليم، الذي أقيم أمس الجمعة، في قصر بكنغهام بلندن.

وقال موقع عكس السير إن " الهاكر" الذي عرف عن نفسه باسم " صقر سوريا " قام  باختراق موقع لحفل زفاف الأمير البريطاني، وترك رسالة باللغة الانكليزية، على الصفحة الرئيسية للموقع، طالب من خلالها بأن يعتذر الشعب البريطاني عن سحب الدعوة لسوريا.

وجاء في الرسالة "نحن كسوريين سعداء للافراح التي تعم دياركم، لكننا لا ننسى ما قام به وزير خارجيتكم و الاساءة التي قام بها حينما سحب الدعوة الموجهة الى سفيرنا في بلادكم، بريطانيا، لحضور الزفاف الملكي لذا نتوقع اعتذاراً من شعبكم".
وأوضح " الهاكر" في رسالة وجهها لـ عكس السير ان الموقع الذي تم اختراقه يخص حفل زفاف الأمير وليم، وانه كان يحتوي يحوي على صور الزفاف و فيديو و هدايا العروسين .

الوطن أونلاين
30/04/2011

http://www.alwatanonline.com/misc_news.php?kind=-1&id=766

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 6 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى