أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الأحد حزيران 16, 2024 9:04 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

تنويه للأعضاء : في هذا القسم لن تظهر مشاركاتكم فور إرسالها , و إنما يجب الانتظار حتى الموافقة عليها من الدكتور او إدارة المنتدى حفاظاً على الرقي في التواصل و الحوار .
تنويه إلى الدكاترة : يمكنكم في أي وقت طلب إنشاء قسم خاص بكم عن طريق مراسلة إدارة آرتين من خلال صفحة راسلنا , التفاصيل كاملة حول الأقسام الخاصة للدكاترة في آرتين تجدونها هنا

إرسال موضوع جديد هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 3 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: موضوع للتصليح
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 22, 2010 11:22 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 22 تشرين الثاني 2010
المواضيع: 1
المشاركات: 1
القسم: English Department
السنة: Second Year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

it is my first participation in the forum, and i think it is not gonna be my last
wish you the best Dr for your great efforts at both: the university and here *1

they used to ask us in childhood about what we love to be in the future, and i always repeated the same answer that i want to be an astronaut. it is an amazing thing to be fulfilled because you are going to experience things few in the whole world have the chance to experience. one of the things that pushed me to dream of being an astronaut is the loss of gravity. one can feel himself free, jump, and run without feeling of any sense of the weights he feels on earth. one can do acrobat practices in an amazing way without the possibility to harm herself. another important thing of being an astronaut is seeing the earth in its glorious look from space. the feelings one has are impossible to be described. i hope one day to have the opportunity to experience such feelings. being on the moon is a fascinating idea that charms me. anyway, i comfort myself that i am an astronaut on earth since i am floating everywhere i want, discover new things, and experience new feelings everyday.

it is a short paragraph
i used "herself and himself" because i remember that it is not considered to be a wrong technique
is it right  *ممم

thanx again Doctor  *1

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 23, 2010 9:19 م 
دكتور في جامعة البعث
دكتور في جامعة البعث
اشترك في: 28 كانون الثاني 2010
المواضيع: 16
المشاركات: 212
القسم: English
السنة: Lecturer
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

Hi
they (need clear subject, there is no clear reference) used to ask us in childhood about what we love to be in the future, and i always repeated the same answer that i want to be an astronaut. it is an amazing thing to be fulfilled (amazing thing to do, and you need to replace the word "amazing") because you are going to experience things few (a few) in the whole world have the chance to experience. one of the things that pushed me to dream of being an astronaut is the loss of gravity. one can feel himself free, jump, and run without feeling of (delete prep.) any sense of the weights he feels on earth. one can do acrobat practices in an amazing way without the possibility to harm herself. another important thing of being an astronaut is seeing the (delete the) earth in its glorious look (form, shape) from space. the feelings one has are impossible to be described. i hope one day to have the opportunity to experience such feelings. being on the moon is a fascinating idea that charms me. anyway, i comfort myself that i am an astronaut on earth since i am floating everywhere i want, discover new things, and experience new feelings everyday.

In general, it is a good paragraph, just pay attention to capitalization, and it should be sorted.
Regards and good luck

Anfangen ist leicht, beharren eine Kunst.

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 28, 2010 8:12 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 13 تشرين الأول 2010
المشاركات: 2
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: الثانية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
*Hi

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 3 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى