كل ما يتعلق باللغة الانجليزية من ملفات و روابط لمواقع تعليمية اجنبية تجده هنا .
إضافة رد

Get Rid of Your Accent: The English Pronunciation and Speech Training Manual /Audiobook

الأربعاء كانون الأول 07, 2011 11:00 م

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته

صورة

Get Rid of your Accent is a speech training manual for mastering British English pronunciation. The book is based on a tried and trusted method used in London drama schools for British people with provincial accents to learn standard British English. It includes humourous sentences, tongue twisters, period verses, rhyme exercises, period pictures. Relevant subjects are received pronunciation, elocution and phonetics.

صورة

صورة

87.79 MB

عذراً, يجب أن تسجل من هنا لترى الرابط إذا كنت عضواً, فقط قم بتسجيل الدخول

عذراً, يجب أن تسجل من هنا لترى الرابط إذا كنت عضواً, فقط قم بتسجيل الدخول

بالتوفيق *1

Get Rid of Your Accent: The English Pronunciation and Speech Training Manual /Audiobook

الأربعاء كانون الأول 07, 2011 11:05 م

étoile,  
It seems ineteresting ...to download .thank you sister

الأربعاء كانون الأول 07, 2011 11:33 م

Safwat,  
You're welcome
I was looking for that book a long time, because I found only books that deal with American English

الخميس كانون الأول 08, 2011 1:49 ص

étoile,  

I'll download them , then I'll return back to give you my feedback

الخميس كانون الأول 08, 2011 11:46 م

nice *ممم

الاثنين كانون الأول 12, 2011 11:08 م

NOOR TALEB,  
shaode,  

Thank you for passing by
Hopefully, you will benefit from it

الثلاثاء أيلول 24, 2013 2:17 م

الرابط لا يعمل....
إضافة رد