This forum is designed to improve our writing skills in English through talking about everyday topics

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:
Post a reply

***???What's on your mind***

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:27 am

Nawal8q,  
Me , please sister , I need this call very much . May Allah give you what you deserve .

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 pm

wonders will never cease!!!........how people are so  bewitched by some westerners who do not do anything useful for humanity..!!! the poor girl.....the most horrible thing is when you  forget your identity
Last edited by étoile on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Nawal8q,  
Going to Makka on new year's eve, any one wants me to make a duaa for him/her???????????

Of course all of us : )
please pray for me as well as all Muslims in that pure place, we're in need of sincere Duae.
Thank u sis,  may ALLAH bless you

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:35 pm

enough is enough.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 pm

set yourself free and do not be afraid , we are with you and we will show people how hypocrite is he .

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Just type “Let It Snow” into Google, press enter.............
so what happened?????........................

Use your mouse to wipe your screen by clicking on the left button of the  mouse .....so....  : )

Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 am

an invisible moon , I will never forget you ...may Allah protect you from any evil......
Good bye  *1

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:58 am

New Year.. *---  means new events and tears ..May God be with us

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 am

I didn't understand, what sall I do? :?
Grammar is so confusing!!!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 am

Grammar is so confusing!!!

no dear....just practice ^^ ...Art-en helps you to be professional in English Grammar ...read...read…read..practice and write ...then you will achieve the best in English...be SURE  :wink: we are with you ^^
Post a reply