This forum is designed to improve our writing skills in English through talking about everyday topics

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:
Post a reply

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:00 am

Ranaa,  
Brilliant idea!  *1  *1  *1 We will have great lessons in this topic.

Life taught me that nothing happens for no reasons; everything happens for a reason.
Last edited by زمردة on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

Life taught me not to lie

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:32 am

Ranaa *1
a perfect topic
thanks dear *ورود

life taught me to accept other's opinions

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

Life taught me to not be someone or be showing off person

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 am

Brilliant idea!       We will have great lessons in this topic.

mmmm
for me ... life is teching me a lesson evrey day; sometimes I could get the gist, and most of the times I miss it unfortuanately :?

one of the last lessons I can say:
Stick to your faith; God is allways there!
SPECIALLY IN HARD TIMES, like nowadays :wink:

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:24 pm

حلواني wrote:And there is not faithful girl all over the world

plz don't talk in general but if you didn't find a girl who is faithful to you that isn't mean there is no any. *1

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm

plz don't talk in general but if you didn't find a girl who is faithful to you that isn't mean there is no any.

Ok my friend I agree withh you just not to generalize the topic but what I believe is that not All of them but Most of them in one way or another, 99% of them is unfaithful girl, show me nowadays any girl that accept you or what shall I say sacrifice her life for you,for your sake ,or if you do not have a key of happines (Money) in thier eyes of course they totally will not be faithful and go to other man has money in this point I say my friend, and the simple word they will say to you " I am sorry" I am sorry for this but as they say it is Reality......
that's what life taught me just to not give my heart to any gilr ,cuz in my opinion , most of then does not deserve it..

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:56 pm

[color=#298AEB]حلواني,  
i think you are sincere person,  and i trust  God that HE will give you the girl you always dreamed of . Ask God sincerely and you will see the results .

thanks  *1

Life has taught me…

Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:35 pm

You are Right my friend
I hope and wish to find a girl that love me and don't chating me
But the most important question here Where can I find her
؟

Life has taught me…

Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

ameer,   حلواني,  
Sorry for interference  :arrow:  But please don't change the original topic  *1 You can post your opinions in the right topic  *1

Life has taught me that the word " friend " should be given to only few people, those who know its real meaning   *ورود
Post a reply