لكل من لديه ملكةَ البوح سواء بالانكليزية أم الفرنسية نفسح المجال لعرض مانكتب و تبادل الرأي و النقد البنّاء .
الموضوع مغلق

Lost Dreams

الأحد أيار 23, 2010 12:57 ص

Sometimes, You lost everything except your dreams. So, what would you do if you lost your dreams also ?
your case will be like this scene, imagine:
you will be like a weak, apathetic, and despondent man who is walking with a crutch, your eyes are wet and stray, your steps are stodgy and slow, your heart is crying.
you wear a black greatcoat, and a black hat on your head.
you feel ill….you are walking…walking…walking….and walking…
your way is long and dark, but there are some lights also, you can see your way narrowly…
It's raining. it's cold, it's so foggy… your sad look reflects your feeling…
Suddenly, you stop, you fall down and start crying with a hoarse voice….and shout:
I CANNOT….I CANNOT….I CANNOT CONTINUE….HELP ME …HELP ME …I CANNOT !!!
After this storm of grief and anger…you will lose consciousness for long time….your grief was so deep …
Do you know that a spark exists at the end of this way but you cannot see it !!!  
The sunlight will wake you up again, this light will give you hope, power, warmth, and it will refute the fog…..
So continue and don't allow depression to take a place in your heart…
lots of world's geniuses were poor and they didn't have anything to start with, they create their own things by themselves….They had only dreams firstly….
So work hard, work hard and you will get it  *1  *1  *1  *1

Lost Dreams

الأحد أيار 23, 2010 10:28 م

lots of world's geniuses were poor and they didn't have anything to start with, they create their own things by themselves….They had only dreams firstly….
So work hard, work hard and you will get it         …

you're absolutely right..
I feel as if your talk were directed to me especially.
I like your sensitive choice of words. If they're really your own words, I guess then you hold a good possiblity  to be a good writer
!

Lost Dreams

الثلاثاء أيار 25, 2010 11:57 م

أندلسية,   *1
welcome dear and thanks a lot for your nice words, I love them.
however, you said that these words were directed to you especially.
Well, so I can understand your feeling in this case, dear be optimistic all the time...
and believe me that the way is wide, we should only keep on touch with our aspirations
welcome again..

Lost Dreams

الثلاثاء حزيران 01, 2010 6:54 ص

So work hard, work hard and you will get it  

I have a dream .......
truly and utterly it is a simple advivice from a girl cares about her valuable time and defends sadness.

Lost Dreams

الأربعاء حزيران 02, 2010 2:10 م

Safwat,  
thanks a lot for your comment, and it is really as you said: simple.
frankly these lines are just words that written quickly to express this
cares about her valuable time and defends sadness.

thanks again ...and you're welcome

Lost Dreams

الأحد أيلول 19, 2010 6:02 م

thank u very much
الموضوع مغلق