أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الثلاثاء آذار 19, 2024 8:35 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 7 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: @@مواضيع اللغة الإنجليزية كتاب الطالب لطلاب البكالوريا @@
مرسل: الأحد آذار 08, 2009 2:01 ص 
محاضر في جامعة حلب
محاضر في جامعة حلب
اشترك في: 03 تموز 2008
المواضيع: 69
المشاركات: 487
المكان: حماة
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: دبلوم ترجمة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
مواضيع كتاب الطالب - علمي / أدبي
الثالث الثانوي
Write a short paragraph about the Internet, its history and its uses in our life.
The Internet began for military reasons in1969 when there was a cold war between the Soviet Union and the United States of America. In the last thirty years, the Internet has grown dramatically. In 1983, there were only 200 computers connected to the Internet. Nowadays, there are around 50 million computers.
You can visit a lot of websites on the Internet in all fields of life. There are websites for those who are looking for jobs and websites for those who want to buy books or anything they want. Finally, I advise all my friends to use the Internet, but they should avoid getting into prohibited websites.
Write a short paragraph about your ideal future.
I 'd like to be a teacher of English in the future.  If I was a teacher, I would speak in English most of the time. I would also love my students and help them be fluent speakers in English. I would raise a lot of money to buy a big house. If I were 28, I would get married and if I get married, I would have 3 kids and I would raise them to be useful elements in the society.
Write about the various means of communication people use to connect with each other.
People do need to communicate with each in various ways. For thousands of years people have invented different ways of communicating with each other. In the beginning, they used fire as a signal to tell others certain news. Flags are important means of communication. Each country has its own flag . People display flags to show their feelings . Flags are also used to cheer on sports teams, to celebrate a victory and represent certain organizations. Nowadays, people use different methods to communicate such as mobiles and e-mails.
A scholarship
Imagine you won a scholarship in the UK : Write notes about these things:
- why you wanted to be there
- difficulties at first
- how long have you lived there
- what you have done there (studies/job/family)
- what you are doing now

When I was still young I dreamed of studying medicine in England , so I studied hard all the time . However, I was given the chance when I got very high marks at university, so they decided to send me to England to major as an oculist . It was my chance to complete my study and to improve my English .

At first I passed through a hard time because it was my first experience to live away from my country and family and to communicate with people . I spent three years studying at Oxford then I got a degree. Meanwhile, I have met many people and they became my friends. I am working in a big hospital in Syria now and I have my own practice and I am happy in my life.

Write a short paragraph about your country:
Syria is a beautiful Arab country on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean in Asia . Its capital is Damascus and its neighbors are Lebanon , Jordan , Iraq and Turkey .It has a population of over eighteen million. People in Syria speak Arabic.
Syria has many beautiful landscapes and interesting places which include mountains, plains, forests and a vast desert. You can visit Apamea near Hama and the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus as well as the fantastic beaches in Tartous and Lattakia which is called the bride of The Mediterranean. At the beach you can swim , go sailing and play basketball.
Write a short paragraph  about your city or the area you live in.
Hama is an attractive city located on the banks of the Orontes River in the middle of Syria . Its history goes back to the 10th century BC . Its population is over one million. One of the most famous landmarks in Hama is the water wheels or " The Norias " , which irrigate the farmlands nearby. Some Norias are twenty meters high. There are many places worth visiting like Hama Citadel, the National Museum of Hama and Umm Al Hassan Park. Hama is a dynamic city. The people are hardworking. They work in business, industry and farming .
Write a short paragraph  about the great Arab traveler Ibn Battuta.
Ibn Battuta was a great Arab traveler. He was born in Morocco in Tangier. He lived in the fourteenth century, travelled more than 75,000 miles and visited what would now be forty-four countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. He studied the Islamic law and became a scholar. Of course, Ibn Battuta had many adventures. Sometimes his ships were faced by storms and others were attacked by pirates. Ibn Battuta loved his home town most of all. In 1369, he died after a long and very eventful life.  
Why do some people leave their country to live in another country?
Man always likes to live in the state, city, village where he/she was born, but some people like to emigrate and settle in another country for many reasons: Sometimes a person leaves one's country for economic reasons, looking for a better chance in life or trying to get a better a job. Others leave their countries for political reasons. However, there are people who leave their countries because of natural disasters such as volcanoes, earthquakes, floods and drought. Many Arabs go abroad for education to major in some fields of science like medicine and engineering . Most of them return but some do not and stay to live in these countries.
The Great Umayyad Mosque
The Great Umayyad Mosque is the most beautiful work of Islamic architecture in Damascus.  It
is one of the largest and oldest mosques in the world at the east end of Souk al Hamidiyeh. It was built by the Umayyad Caliph AL Walid who made Damascus the capital of the empire. The mosque has three large minarets. Its history dates back three thousand years, to the 2nd millennium BC. At that time, it was a temple of Hadad, The Aramaean god of rain and fertility. In it there is the tomb of John the Baptist (prophet Yahiya), who is honored by both Muslims and Christians.  

What would you like to do this weekend in your area ?
Next Friday, I will get up early in the morning and go walking round the citadel for an hour.  Then I will return home for a shower and breakfast. At about ten, I would like to go shopping in the market for some vegetables and fruits. In the afternoon, after having lunch, I am going to take a nap then I would like to go to the local club with some of my friends to watch our local football team and cheer them on . In the evening, I will listen to the news on TV to the latest world's news and then watch a movie. after a short rest,  I will read a book about the history of the internet, then I will go to sleep.

Imagine life in the next twenty years . How do you think technology will change our lives?

Technology ,with its rapid growing speed, is influencing our old ways of doing daily things. We don't need anymore to move around to handle different tasks since all of them will be done in a matter of pushing a button located on a remote control. Through the spread of the Internet,  the concept of time and distance has been vanished and people can keep in touch with each other by means of such ways. However, nobody can deny that technology has brought comfort to our life, but almost all of us admit that technology by itself has got a lot of bad points that may cause a lot of side effects either physically or emotionally. The negative point is that they keep in touch in a virtual world not a real one. People can convey their thoughts much more effectively when they are close to each other. In the future, there will be so many new things that I wish I had today. There will be medical advances that may let us live longer. Technology will certainly affect our life positively and negatively.

Describe your ideal house , its location and its special features and why would you like to live there.

The house I like to live in should be quiet, large, sunny. It should be located in the middle of a wood with a large garden. The house should be very modern and designed to save energy and power.

On the ground floor there is a big hall in the middle of the house . Around the hall there is the kitchen, the dinning room and the sitting room where there are bookshelves and large comfortable sofas as well as a big bathroom .

On the roof there are panels which produce electricity . It is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. In the garden, there is a pond so that the local birds and animals will come near the house.

The typical house of an average family in Syria
The Syrian people are simple, good- hearted people who like to live a sociable life. Some of them are rich and live in villas . However, others are poor or not too rich ,so they live in small houses. The house of an average family in Syria consists of two or three rooms, a living room with a TV , two or three sofas or armchairs and tables. The kitchen is something important for the Syrian family. It should be a little large with a refrigerator and a stove, basin and cupboards. a bathroom and sometimes a veranda to drink morning coffee. Those who live in ground floors have a small garden with some plants and roses. All houses should contain a special room for receiving guests and friends. I think the houses in Syria are cozy and comfortable.
Talk about some of the tourist attractions in your area , e.g. a zoo , a national park,  a museum, a skating rink .

Um Al-Hassan park is one of the most beautiful attractions in Hama. It is situated in the middle of the city at the bank of the Orontes River, near the central square of the city. It also has some exciting things to see like the large water wheels " The Norias ". There are grassy spots with benches for sitting and beautiful trees all over the park. However,  the area of the park is not so big and there are no restaurants to buy your food. In addition to this beautiful park , there is also the museum which contains many examples of the past ruins which tell you something about the history of the area. I advise you to visit this terrific place that you will never forget.

Speak about life in the sea . These questions may help you .

1- Have you always liked the sea ?
2- How long have you had a boat ?
3- How old were you when you started sailing ?
4- Have you hand any frightening experiences ? What happened ?
5- Have you ever seen dolphins or whales ?
6- When and where did you see them ?

I live near the sea and I have always liked it . I always stand near the beach looking at the blue waves moving up and down its shore. I have always dreamed about sailing in it. When I was 18, I bought a boat and began sailing across the sea to explore it and went far away in a voyage round the world. It was a very exciting experience. I faced strong storms and high waves and my boat was once about to sink. One of my beautiful experiences was when I saw dolphins following my boat. They were fast and graceful, sometimes flying over the waves looking at me as if they were trying to talk to me .
مواضيع كتاب الملحق- الفرع الأدبي
The Prophet
The Prophet is a book of 26 poems written in English by the Lebanese writer Gibran Khalil Gibran, who was deeply affected by a number of English poets such as Coleridge , Shelly and Burns.  In this book, the prophet Almustafa is stopped by a group of people with whom he discusses many issues. They talk about life, marriage, children, eating, giving, pain, death and so on. I advise all my classmates to read this interesting book.  
The differences between an essay and a novel
An essay is a short work of non-fiction that explores a specific topic. It is a very important genre of literature in the English-speaking world due to the huge amount of magazines, newspapers and journals today. Most essays are either formal essays which use a serious tone and often analyze public issues or informal ones that use a conversational style. However, a novel  is an extended prose narrative recounting the story of fictional characters within a social context. Anyway, novelists like Charles Dickens and the Brontës dealt with contemporary people and handled complex psychological problems.  
The advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city
Living in a large city is very interesting and fun. One can get all sorts of entertainment by living there. If you live in a big city , you can move from one place to another quickly and easily. You can get a good job with a good salary. You can also get acquainted with very important people. However, all these advantages are at the expense of one's own rest because one should put up with the unbearable noise of the hooting of cars. You will inhale the harmful smoke coming out of car exhausts. You will be cut off from most of your relatives as you will have no time to visit or be visited. As for me, I prefer to live in the countryside where everything is quiet.  
Friendship
Friendship is a sacred bond between two persons or more. It is a noble feeling that we experience towards our friends. A true friend is the one who helps his/her friends at the time of hardships. A true friend is always faithful to his/her friends . It is said " A friend indeed is a friend in need". This means that true friends are known when we are deserted by everyone. They are known when we are impoverished. Nowadays,  friendship is, unfortunately,  something very rare.  
الباقي قيد الإنجاز
Prepared by : Ali Robeh & Msallam Combaz

عذراً, يجب أن تسجل من هنا لترى الرابط إذا كنت عضواً, فقط قم بتسجيل الدخول

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس آذار 12, 2009 2:56 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 02 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 4047
المكان: Hama
القسم: English Department
السنة: دبلوم ELT
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
أ. مسلم قمباز,  
الله يعطيكم ألف عافية على إنجازكم لهذه المواضيع الهامة لطلاب البكلوريا  *ورود
جاري الحفظ  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت آذار 14, 2009 11:17 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 28 أيلول 2008
المواضيع: 61
المشاركات: 1650
المكان: سوريا الحرة
القسم: التـــرجمـــــــــــة
السنة: راحت علينا :(
الاسم: مــــازن علــــوش
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
أ. مسلم قمباز
الله يجزيك الخير على تعبك
مواضيع مهمة *ورود  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت آذار 14, 2009 12:18 م 
مشرف ساحات طلاب الإنجليزي
مشرف ساحات طلاب الإنجليزي
اشترك في: 19 كانون الثاني 2008
المواضيع: 177
المشاركات: 3191
القسم: Higher Institute of Language
السنة: ELT Master 1st year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
أ. مسلم قمباز,  
الله يجزيكم الخير
مواضيع فعلا مهمة
شكرا أستاذ *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس نيسان 30, 2009 9:38 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 30 نيسان 2009
المشاركات: 1
القسم: English
السنة: graduate
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
جزاكم الله ألف خير
وأثابكم على جهودكم
مشكوووووووووورين يالغوالي

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس تموز 02, 2009 2:15 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 02 تموز 2009
القسم: بكالوريا علمي
السنة: أولى
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
أستاذ مسلم..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
عندي سؤال زغير..
هلأ هي المواضيع نفس المواضيع المطلوبة السنة الجاية؟؟
لأنو بعض هالمواضيع الموجودة هون أخدناهن بالحادي عشر السنة الماضية..
والله يعطيك ألف عافية وشكرا على اهتمامكن

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين آذار 31, 2014 5:19 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 31 آذار 2014
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: الثالثة
الاسم: فرح الخطيب
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
شكرا كتير بس لو كانت هي المواضيع مترجمة كان أفضل

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 7 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى