أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الجمعة آذار 29, 2024 1:35 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

- يمكنكم في أي وقت زيارة قسم مكتبة اللغة الإنجليزية لنشر أو تحميل الكتب أو البرامج المتعلقة بهذا القسم .

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: Secrets of Success / أسرار النجاح /Writing Topics
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 14, 2011 1:04 ص 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 11 آذار 2008
المواضيع: 39
المشاركات: 912
المكان: حمــــــــــــــــــــــــاه
القسم: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
السنة: Graduated
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

étoile,  
First of all  :wink: , I am so happy to see your lovely comment…this is for you dear  *1

اقتباس:
May I ALLAH protect you from the evil eye

I like your expression dear  :mrgreen:

اقتباس:
, because some people
abandon what they used to believe in, just to satisfy and to please the others, but they forget that it is hard,  as you mentioned,  or even impossible to please everyone. .

Really, do you know!  *ممم

I feel that people try to draw the way of our life; they tell you what you should do! And what you should say, they give you instructions  :| !!…and it is impossible to do that ..

اقتباس:
You may encounter people who encourage you while others  daunt and dispirit you or even they ridicule on you , but this is life, is full of all kind of people .

There are successful people, we have to interact with them in order to get their experiences!

اقتباس:
Thank you for sharing your own secrets, and by the way I really like your style of writing

And I like your comment
*ورود

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 14, 2011 1:25 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 نيسان 2011
المواضيع: 45
المشاركات: 439
القسم: English
السنة: Second year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Thank you so much Ranna
Because I'm so generous I'll give you not only one flower but  *1  *1  *1 .....+∞

اقتباس:
There are successful people, we have to interact with them in order to get their experiences!

They are few in this  world, sometimes you feel that you’re the one who is strange....
but we can interact with them at least throught Internet : )
Best wishes *1  *1

آخر تعديل بواسطة étoile في السبت تشرين الثاني 19, 2011 2:19 ص، عدل 3 مرات

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 14, 2011 1:50 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

étoile,  

اقتباس:
we can interact with them at least through Internet : )

true! Internet is the best way to know about them, by the way, internet gives you hundreds of chances to be successful person!  :arrow:

I hope to see your comments on every page in this topic dear   *ورود

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 16, 2011 12:16 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
secrets to success

Many people want to be successful in their lives for more personal fulfillment and joy. The definition of success can have a different meaning for everyone. Although everyone has their own way of finding success, there are certain things that you need to be aware of in order to have more joy and fulfillment. Make a habit of practicing these ten points so that you can be the rock star of your life!

1. Do something you are afraid of doing everyday – When you make a habit of getting outside of your comfort zone, you will grow strong mentally and emotionally and will see yourself getting past a lot of mental blocks.

2. Meet new people – When you constantly meet new people, you will see yourself learning a lot about yourself and others as well. You can then use the new knowledge to contribute and help others.

3. Practice being present - When you are engaged in a specific task/activity or are having a conversation with someone, make sure that you are fully present and not caught up thinking about the past or future.

4. Take leadership roles – Start taking leadership roles in every area of your life. Organize a workshop or plan a trip or a social event. When you start taking leadership roles, your self-confidence will rise.

5. Note down all of your ideas - Whenever an idea pops into your head make sure to write it down somewhere so you can refer back to it. There are going to be those times where your mind will suddenly get creative ideas, so make sure that you have a pen and paper handy.

6. Set aside “alone time” - Spend a half hour every day by yourself in a quiet place and take time to think about your goals for the future. Think about where you want to be in the next ten years.

7. Spend more time outdoors - Get outside the house/office more often. You do not have to plan a big trip to get out. It can be as simple as going for a hike or walking by the beach. You will be able to think clearly and focus better on your tasks. Do not become a workaholic and get burnt out.

8. Read more often - Turn off the television and start reading more. Once you start developing a habit of reading, you will notice that your vision will expand and you will see the world in a whole different way.

9. Do not talk about yourself too much – If you are ever interacting with close friends or at a social event, do not make a habit of talking about yourself and your success. This is a sign of insecurity. Instead, take interest in others unless or until someone asks you more about what you do.

10. Be honest with yourself - Be very honest with yourself about who you are and what you want out of your life. Spend time thinking about what your purpose is in life. When you are aligned with your purpose in life, you will not get many conflicting thoughts that will leave you confused about who you are.

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 16, 2011 12:21 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you!

Today we will write about new topic, étoile has suggested an interesting one  :wink: , it is very important and we can support it with many creative ideas.
Our topic is:

Friendship

Hope to see your ideas and thoughts here!

*ورود  *ورود  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: FRIENDSHIP/ الصــــــــــــداقة /Writing Topics
مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 16, 2011 1:50 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

, Ranaa,    Your articles are so interesting and full of nice pieces of advice that we should apply them so that we can reach our goals.  Thank you so much for the new topic, it's very kind of you

I'll be back in chaa ALLAH

Regards,

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 16, 2011 11:31 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Ranaa,  
Thank you for the correction *1
Please  Ranaa,  and all the members, don't hesitate to point out my mistakes.
Regards,

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 16, 2011 11:48 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you...

Well, before reading my topic,  take a long and a deep breath...............   

My best friends
Mes meilleures amies

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget, one loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. Indeed, they are almost famous sayings that you might hear or come across them several times but when you come down to reality, it is something else.

Unfortunately Our society tends to be  more and more materialistic, and the word of friendship as a true relation, a deep bond which should not be broken, a support, a consolation, a trust, and a sincere companionship, has lost its brightness and its essence has been evanesced. It is what we call it a ‘’friendship of utility’’ which basically pursues the benefit and based essentially on the duality of giving and taking, it is a mere business relationship seeks only the own interest and it runs out when it is no longer beneficial. The so called “friend“or rather a”fake friend” are around and surround you, knock your doors whenever they want something: to borrow your copybook or to photocopy your lessons and of course to satisfy their strong longing to know or rather to snoop on you: how much did the teacher of….give you?, why did he give you that mark…? And so forth of such irritating questions.

Stay alert and be careful with such people, before falling in the hole, because sooner or later you will
immediately discover them, they will take their masks off, and dashed all that you had done for them against the wall. You cannot depend on them and neither will be on your side, nor give you a hand.

The question that spring to mind is how can we deal with people with that character, especially those who we meet and interact with them frequently?
Actually There is no magic answer to that question, because everyone has his/her own perspective, attitude, and way of behaving and acting, people may be in the same situation but every person acts according to his/ her norms and to what seem to be suitable , in fact, the genius person is who can adapt to any situation.

At last, let us be like a star, higher in our principles, brighter wherever we go and lighter in every dark place . Let us be a running river that irrigates the desert, a renewed one that nothing contaminates its shining purity or impedes its torrential generosity.

Have fun

Any comments are appreciated

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تشرين الثاني 19, 2011 2:42 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

étoile,   *1

First of all, thank you for trying.. I am so happy to see that.  *sla
I want to say that your topic is full of nice ideas, but I hope you to draw your attention to the length of sentences. In English, try to write short sentences, it is better for you.  *ورود

I have pointed to some long sentences, and I have written some notes, they are not related to grammatical mistakes necessarily.  :arrow:

And anyone can share us our discussion here ^^.

اقتباس:
they are almost famous sayings that you might hear or come across

It is better to say "there are almost famous….."

اقتباس:
Unfortunately Our society tends to be  more and more materialistic, and the word of friendship as a true relation, a deep bond which should not be broken, a support, a consolation, a trust, and a sincere companionship, has lost its brightness and its essence has been evanesced

*ممم
Frankly I didn't understand the first lines well, but I understood the idea which they contain, so I will write your idea in a different way, check it please:
Unfortunately, our society tends to be more and more materialistic, and the word "friendship" is a true relation, this deep bond should not be broken. Friendship has lost its brightness and essence, because the meanings of supporting, consolation, trust, and sincerity have been lost among people.

اقتباس:
It is what we call it a ‘’friendship of utility’’ which basically pursues the benefit and bases essentially on the duality of giving and taking, it is a mere business relationship that seeks only the own interest and it runs out when it is no longer beneficial

اقتباس:
The so called “friend“or rather a”fake friend” are around and surround you, knock your doors whenever they want something

*ممم
Here: you can brief this sentence to be:
You are surrounded by "so-called friends" or "fake friends" who knock your doors ……..

اقتباس:
Stay alert and be careful with such people, before falling in the hole, because sooner or later you will
immediately discover them, they will take their masks off, and dash all what you had done for them against the wall.

اقتباس:
You cannot depend on them and neither will be on your side, nor give you a hand.

*ممم
Here, you can present your idea in easier way: :wink:
You cannot depend on them, because you will not find them when you need their help.

اقتباس:
people may be in the same situation but every person act according to his/ her norms and to what seem to be suitable

I think it is better to divide your idea into small parts, I will write your idea in this following way: :wink:
People may be in the same situation but (every one acts according to his/ her norms  / everyone act according to their norms) which suit this situation.

everyone* plural
every one* single

اقتباس:
in fact, the genius person is who can adapt to any situation.

there is no need to write "is who" ….try to present your idea in short sentences:
In fact, the genius person can adapt to any situation.

My best regards

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تشرين الثاني 19, 2011 5:22 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Hello,  Ranaa,  , hope you are doing well.
I'd like to express my sincere gratitude for sharing your time and  your knowledge *1  *1

Sorry for the mistakes and the typos :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
اقتباس:
And anyone can share us our discussion here ^^.

I hope that the other  Art-Enians   join us : )

اقتباس:

Unfortunately Our society tends to be  more and more materialistic, and the word of friendship as a true relation, a deep bond which should not be broken, a support, a consolation, a trust, and a sincere companionship, has lost its brightness and its essence has been evanesced

*ممم
Frankly I didn't understand the first lines well, but I understood the idea which they contain, so I will write your idea in a different way, check it please:
Unfortunately, our society tends to be more and more materialistic, and the word "friendship" is a true relation, this deep bond should not be broken. Friendship has lost its brightness and essence, because the meanings of supporting, consolation, trust, and sincerity have been lost among people.

Um….I don’t know how can I make it clearer :roll:  but I feel that there is slight difference in the meaning or emphasis between these two paragraph.
اقتباس:
immediately discover them, they will take their masks off, and dash all what you had done for them against the wall.

اقتباس:
You cannot depend on them and neither will be on your side, nor give you a hand.

*ممم
Here, you can present your idea in easier way: :wink:
You cannot depend on them, because you will not find them when you need their help.

I always write in the same style :? , that’s why I try to change the structure and to paraphrase my ideas in a different way.
اقتباس:
people may be in the same situation but every person act according to his/ her norms and to what seem to be suitable

I think it is better to divide your idea into small parts, I will write your idea in this following way: :wink:
People may be in the same situation but (every one acts according to his/ her norms  / everyone act according to their norms) which suit this situation.

everyone* plural
every one* single

اقتباس:
in fact, the genius person is who can adapt to any situation.

there is no need to write "is who" ….try to present your idea in short sentences:
In fact, the genius person can adapt to any situation.

Here I  used ‘’who’’  to emphasis on the meaning

Thanks for the help ;) I really appreciate it

All the best,

[color=#8040FF]NB: My comments are in red

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى