أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الخميس آذار 28, 2024 5:15 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

- يمكنكم في أي وقت زيارة قسم مكتبة اللغة الإنجليزية لنشر أو تحميل الكتب أو البرامج المتعلقة بهذا القسم .

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: How do you deal with challenges in your life- كيف تتعامل مع التحديات في حياتك؟/ Topics
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الأول 31, 2011 1:00 ص 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 11 آذار 2008
المواضيع: 39
المشاركات: 912
المكان: حمــــــــــــــــــــــــاه
القسم: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
السنة: Graduated
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

اقتباس:
when you realize that the ‘’magic day’’

you've said a great expression dear  *plz

اقتباس:
Without a challenge, your life does not have any sense,

yes yes...we may lose our feelings without "pain" and "challenge" ... :arrow:

اقتباس:
No matter how difficult it may be to meet your goals, you should have a strong will as well as an ambition that knows no bounds.

here is the pass word: "Will"

اقتباس:
I would like to conclude with an amazing saying’’ Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory’’

No comment  *good

thanks a lot dear  étoile,  
Best Reagards

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: How do you deal with challenges in your life- كيف تتعامل مع التحديات في حياتك؟/ Topics
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الأول 31, 2011 1:22 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
How do you deal with challenges in your life

We are all faced with challenges constantly in every area of our lives. Most people have a hard time accepting and dealing with these challenges that arise. The truth is that you will have to deal with difficult problems throughout your life, whether they are in your personal life or career. Most of us get really afraid and run away from problems because we do not  want to accept the reality  of the way it is. Running away from your problems is the worst thing you can do to deal with the challenges you face. I have some tips for you below on learning how to deal with everyday challenges. Start now and develop the self-discipline to practice the below points.

1.Do not overreact: Overreacting to a problem will cause you to make bad decisions. When we are not in control of our emotions, we will make decisions that we will regret later. Next time you are faced with a challenge, you have to be the watcher of your thoughts and stay calm so you can make smarter decisions.

2. Accept present moment reality: Accept the way things are and the way people are. You have to understand that not everything is going to be the way you want it to be. If you cannot accept reality you will feel very frustrated with your life. Many people will try to change someone or something that they cannot control, and when it doesn’t work out for them they feel miserable. Once you can accept reality (including the challenges that you face), you will be able to be more calm and think more clearly about how to get a step further towards your goals every day.

3. Do not blame others: Many people make a habit of blaming others for all their problems. They fail to take full responsibility for the decisions they have made in life. The more you blame others with the challenges you are faced with, the more you will make people dislike you and not want to be around you. The first thing you want to do when faced with a personal challenge is not to start pointing fingers at others.

4. Practice detachment- Make a habit of detaching yourself from any outcome. Detachment means that you are not attached to any given result in life. I remember in the past when I did public speaking and got really nervous. The reason I was fearful of public speaking was because I was too caught up thinking about what the audience was thinking of me. The fact is that there are some people that are not going to like what you say and others who may like what you have to say, therefore your job is to accept the way people are and not get worked up emotionally and mentally over someone not liking you. When you start practicing detachment, many of your fears and insecurities will disappear.

5. Do not  overanalyze: When you think too much about a situation or event that occurred, you will start to judge everything and everyone. When you think too much you will have a very tough time accepting reality and you will think that something is not right. Overanalyzing can also cause you to not take action on your goal, which can make you really frustrated in the long run.

6. Accept “changes’ in your life: You will have to deal with changes in life all the time. Many people don’t like change and they resist it because it gets them outside of their comfort zone. You may be unhappy or happy at certain times; however you have to realize that those two states are not permanent. You have to train your mind to be at peace at all times regardless of the emotional state you experiencing.

7. Do not  compare your lifestyle with others: I know it is really difficult not to compare ourselves with other people, however the more often we do that, the more frustrated we will feel. There will be people that may have accomplished more than you. The key thing to remember is that you create your own story and success in life.

Best regards for all ..
have fun  :wink:

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الأول 31, 2011 11:43 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 نيسان 2011
المواضيع: 45
المشاركات: 439
القسم: English
السنة: Second year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Ranaa,  
Thank you so much for sharing your time
I higly apperciate your help *1  *1  *1
All the best

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 01, 2011 2:15 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 02 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 4047
المكان: Hama
القسم: English Department
السنة: دبلوم ELT
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Actually, it is a very nice and useful topic  ... It enables us to practise our English, present our ideas, and discuss our thoughts with each other.  :wink:

I hope all the members share this topic in order to improve their writing and share their thoughts with the other members  :wink: It's your chance to be professional in writing topics  *1

Ranaa,  
Great efforts  *good  Thanks for this amazing topic  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 01, 2011 1:55 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 03 حزيران 2007
المواضيع: 117
المشاركات: 2750
المكان: حمص العديّة
القسم: ELT MA
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Ranaa,  
Thank you very much indeed. May Allah bless you. You are doing great!  *1
I really enjoyed  reading the essay.  It has  many valuable lessons.

اقتباس:
Once you can accept reality (including the challenges that you face), you will be able to be more calm and think more clearly about how to get a step further towards your goals every day.

اقتباس:
When you think too much you will have a very tough time accepting reality and you will think that something is not right. Overanalyzing can also cause you to not take action on your goal, which can make you really frustrated in the long run.

اقتباس:
The key thing to remember is that you create your own story and success in life.

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 06, 2011 1:16 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Raghad,   *1
Raghad you've shone this topic!

اقتباس:
I hope all the members share this topic in order to improve their writing and share their thoughts with the other members   It's your chance to be professional in writing topics

I hope so  :wink:
Happy to see your valuable participation! *1

زمردة,  

Happy to see your interesting participation dear, allow me to write short comments on each of your points.
You have chosen three important points:
• Accepting reality means to recognize "The starting point" in your own life!
• Logical thinking is the best key to live all adventures positively!
• You have the pen (I mean the "Brain") to write this story, the ink of this pen is your experiences!

*1  *1  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: Secrets of Success / أسرار النجاح / Topics
مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 06, 2011 1:39 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Back to you  8)

Today I will not ask you questions  *hh . I will try to discuss some secrets in your life.  *sla

Everyone tries to be successful in his/her life, I mean, we may figure out many secrets to be successful in life. Those secrets come from our own experiences in life.  :arrow:

Talk about your own secrets, and –if it is possible- explain some of them.

*sla

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: Secrets of Success / أسرار النجاح /Writing Topics
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 07, 2011 1:15 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you.....

As usual it is an interesting topic, but this time I really want to hear your own experience as well as from all the graduated and the successful members here *plzso so as we can benefit and learn from you .

um *ممم .....Who will be the first successful person......?

Remember  do not b emiserly about sharing your own stories :mrgreen:

Regards,

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس تشرين الثاني 10, 2011 12:06 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

étoile,
Hello again!  *Hi
Sorry for being late  :arrow: , now I will write about my secrets, but be careful and don't envy me  :mrgreen: :

Everyone looks for "Success" to be fulfilled in one's life, this long trip presents many secrets; few people know how to use these secrets in order to continue their life successfully but most people don't pay attention to these essential secrets, so they waste their life on worthless things.

To me, I believe in using these secrets to leave our own "print" in this world. Frankly, I have concluded three secretes till now :

1- Do not compare yourself with people: you have to believe in your own abilities, thoughts, and ideas which distinguish you from others. You are created to achieve your own success, this success is designed only for you, because it suits your own abilities.

Your circumstances may be difficult, but put in your mind that these difficulties are just like rocks on your way; your abilities will move those rocks aside.

2- Do what you want "against the grain": do not care what other people think, you will face many negative points of view, and if you think about them, you will be weak. Be sure, you are not forced to satisfy all people, it is impossible to be "Ideal with all people".

3- Be flexible: you are surrounded by different kinds of people, so you have to deal with them successfully. Try to establish good relations with all classes in your society; this helps you to exchange your experiences and get new ideas. If you enhance your relations, you will discover new secrets for success.

Finally, everyone can figure out lots of secrets after every stage in his/her life, and only the conscious one will exploit them to make his/her life better.

So what about your secrets??!!  :wink:

My best regards  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 13, 2011 12:04 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

....Peace be upon you

It's I again:)

اقتباس:
now I will write about my secrets, but be careful and don't envy me

May I ALLAH protect you from the evil eye, I wish all you all the best.
اقتباس:
1- Do not compare yourself with people: you have to believe in your own abilities, thoughts, and ideas which distinguish you from others. You are created to achieve your own success, this success is designed only for you, because it suits your own abilities.

Your circumstances may be difficult, but put in your mind that these difficulties are just like rocks on your way; your abilities will move those rocks aside.

That's true, Everyone has his/her own  abilities and way to achieve his/her goals -'' it is horses for courses''

اقتباس:
2- Do what you want "against the grain": do not care what other people think, you will face many negative points of view, and if you think about them, you will be weak. Be sure, you are not forced to satisfy all people, it is impossible to be "Ideal with all people".
3- Be flexible: you are surrounded by different kinds of people, so you have to deal with them successfully. Try to establish good relations with all classes in your society; this helps you to exchange your experiences and get new ideas. If you enhance your relations, you will discover new secrets for success.

Flexible and also consistent with your beliefs and principles at the same time , because some people
abandon what they used to believe in, just to satisfy and to please the others, but they forget that it is hard,  as you mentioned,  or even impossible to please everyone. You may encounter people who encourage you while others  daunt and dispirit you or even they ridicule on you , but this is life, is full of all kind of people .

Thank you for sharing your own secrets, and by the way I really like your style of writing

All the best

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى