أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الثلاثاء آذار 19, 2024 11:15 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

- يمكنكم في أي وقت زيارة قسم مكتبة اللغة الإنجليزية لنشر أو تحميل الكتب أو البرامج المتعلقة بهذا القسم .

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: FRIENDSHIP/ الصــــــــــــداقة /Writing Topics
مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 22, 2011 10:59 م 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 11 آذار 2008
المواضيع: 39
المشاركات: 912
المكان: حمــــــــــــــــــــــــاه
القسم: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
السنة: Graduated
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

étoile,  
*ورود
Welcome dear  :wink:

Don’t worry about these "normal" mistakes; they are not big problems. You'll be better after writing many topics  :wink:, this needs only to practice, I am ready to help you...  *1

Now you can suggest any topic …or I'll post a new topic tomorrow!  :idea:

Hope you the best..and go on  *1
My best regards
*ورود

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: FRIENDSHIP/ الصــــــــــــداقة /Writing Topics
مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 22, 2011 11:59 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 نيسان 2011
المواضيع: 45
المشاركات: 439
القسم: English
السنة: Second year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Ranaa,  
Thank you Rana, it's very kind of you :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Actually, I don't have any specific topic, so, It's your time again to choose one *1  :wink:  
Thank you again
Best wishes, *1  *1  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: The Art of Public Speaking /فن الكلام الاجتماعي /Writing Topics
مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 28, 2011 12:41 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you Art-enians  *sla

The Art Of Public Speaking

Today I am going to discuss this essential issue with you. :arrow:

As we know that "talking" is the main way to keep in contact with people, and we should pay attention to this sensitive point.

However, there are several ways to present your opinions, ideas and thoughts..you may have brilliant ideas to be discussed with people, but you should think about the best manner to present them, so you can persuade people to change their thoughts only through your "good manner in talking"

* What are the best ways which you  follow to present your ideas?

* Do you focus on certain words or sentences through talking with people?

My best regards
*ورود

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: The Art of Public Speaking /فن الكلام الاجتماعي /Writing Topics
مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 29, 2011 11:56 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Ranaa,  
Peace be upon you,
Really it is an interesting topic as it relates to our daily life
Come back...soon inshaa ALLAH

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء تشرين الثاني 30, 2011 12:06 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

étoile,  *1  

I am waiting for your ideas  :wink: and I'll be really happy if I read them ^^

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الأول 04, 2011 3:24 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 01 كانون الأول 2011
المواضيع: 1
المشاركات: 6
القسم: اللغة الانجليزية
السنة: الرابعه
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
hellow , *Hi

i really like ur topic,i need ur help :)
if u welcome me with u  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين كانون الأول 05, 2011 2:23 ص 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

المعلمه الواعده,  
Dear you are welcome
Art-en is for all, you can interact with us and we'll be happy to see your participations. *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين كانون الأول 05, 2011 10:12 م 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you.....
It's I again :mrgreen:
اقتباس:
* What are the best ways which you  follow to present your ideas?

IMO respecting the other and avoiding  offensive responses and replies which will absolutely ruin the entire speech, conversation, is the best way to have an effective communication....
اقتباس:
* Do you focus on certain words or sentences through talking with people?

um...no, because it depends on the person with whom I'm taking whether illiterate/literate......

Talking and interacting with people either from different cultural backgrounds or even of the same ethnicity, is an art itself that not all people master.
The art of talking is actually the key to communicate effectively and  overcome all the barriers that may affect negatively the way of one’s speaking and impede building an effective communication and understanding.
As communication is a daily activity, we always engage into conversation whether deliberately or undeliberately. Thus, following some steps will help the person to succeed in communicating with the other and establish a good relation. Firstly, one should be very considerate and respectful as much as possible especially with people who hold different points of view and outlooks, because everybody has his/her own perspective and way of judging, since differences are what make life multicoloured and vivid . The second main point to develop a good communication is objectivity which based on accepting the other views which seem to be more logical and persuasive, and avoiding any offensive and self-opinionated attitude. Finally,an effective communication requires basically an attentive listening without a continual and irksomean  interruption.
Indeed, each relationship )family, friends, colleagues…(Requires different skills of communication; however, what is more important is that every person have to choose and select his/her words perfectly and measure what s/he is going to say, because just one word can hinder the process of communication while one word can have a marvelous effect on the receiver.
To conclude, an effective communication in conjunction with wonderful attitudes will immediately bring us much success in our carrier and generally in our life , moreover they will help us to win friends and influence people.

Thank you for reading: )

As usual, I ll be happy if you point out my mistakes, typos.. *1

Regards,

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الأول 11, 2011 11:59 م 
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

étoile,  
Hello again ^^

Thank you very much dear  étoile,  , I read your essay and I found those – they are not grammatical mistakes necessarily-:

اقتباس:
IMO respecting the other

first: what does IMO mean?

You can write it:
• Respecting others' opinions /in order to explain your idea/

اقتباس:
is the best way to have an effective communication

• Here you've said "is" but be careful, you've mentioned three elements in the previous sentence "respecting and avoiding". It is better to say: are the best ways….

whether illiterate/literate......
You can explain it on this way for example: .. whether he/she is illiterate or literate.

اقتباس:
irksomean  interruption

• 'irksomean" is not exist in English, it is "irksome an" but it is wrong to say: "irksome an interruption" because "irksome" is an adj. so you have to delete the article "An".

اقتباس:
each relationship

• You have said "each relationship" mmm  :wink: , it is not a grammatical mistake, but I want to tell you this information about this point:
  - Each: is usually used to distinguish between "two things", while "Every" is used to distinguish many things.  :idea:

However, your ideas are so nice, and the grammatical mistakes are less than the previous topic.  *ورود

Go on dear.. *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين كانون الأول 12, 2011 1:01 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Peace be upon you....

Ranaa,  
Long time no see, hope you are doing fine

Thank you for the correction, really I highly appreciate your help *1  *1

اقتباس:
first: what does IMO mean?

You can write it:

• Respecting others' opinions /in order to explain your idea

The first sentences were just the answers of the questions that you'd posted before, that's why I just use
the abbreviation to avoid typing long sentence; )
IMO= In My Opinion

اقتباس:
• You have said "each relationship" mmm   , it is not a grammatical mistake, but I want to tell you this information about this point:
 - Each: is usually used to distinguish between "two things", while "Every" is used to distinguish many things.  

Perhaps I had to use 'each single relation' to emphasis that relations are diverse and evrey one requires particular skills  
Thank you so much.

Best  wishes *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 54 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى