أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الجمعة نيسان 26, 2024 7:25 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

- يمكنكم في أي وقت زيارة قسم مكتبة اللغة الإنجليزية لنشر أو تحميل الكتب أو البرامج المتعلقة بهذا القسم .

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 4 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: contrastive grammar + study
مرسل: الأحد كانون الثاني 03, 2010 12:54 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 14 أيلول 2008
المواضيع: 6
المشاركات: 13
القسم: ترجمة E
السنة: صف ثاني - دراسة مسائ
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Controversial subject in grammar – contrasted
As many students in translation department need to find exact – accurate rules how to practise their information built by their personal information days after days into translated from Arabic to English or vice versa.
I find this subject need to more research and specialized efforts by who considered being nominated grammarian teachers or author, and not as one like me still fight to earn his less certificate in the world, although I put myself in the first grade as I have been reading the most useful books published by the world British or American.
Being read more books, and in the last recent days I caught well formed book and it is basically worth to reading and could be considered a dependable book in teaching contrastive grammar helps translators more and more, but it is lack to mention the absolute and relative manners of the verb dealing with time and its aspect referring to the general time of the sentence in both Arabic or English language. The book is practical in such means authored by Dr. Reem Aljaref from Saudi Arabia University, another book by non nominated contain 101 rules of grammar seem to be also not tackled the main problem.
According to this I had written many messages appeal to put united universal grammar to the world, although I have found some difficulties in the new version of grammar written by new grammarians and explored through internet websites and I had examined myself through some patterns for primary examination and have got the success in the middle of the line.
I have attached my confidential  friend teacher of grammar in British but alas to say he didn’t know Arabic.
Therefore I appeal you as you are deep- rotted in the region deal with Arabic and English to collect the best rules dealing with contrastive grammar especially which I named it the relative and absolute times.
I have gathered some rules but still need more interview and for me myself yet I am not satisfied in some what teachers analyze, and for example this sentence:
Ali said that he had gone to the market two days before.
قال علي أنه ذهب إلى السوق قبل يومين
We know as if we draw horizontal (straight) line to resemble the action, so we know that the sentence contain two verbs and one of them has happened before the second, so the first must be in past perfective and the second should be in past, this is not difficult to learn, but the problem is; which of them is absolute and which of them is relative, for me I considered both of them are absolute……how?
Because the time of both of them is the (past)
The tense of both them is the (past) or past tense perfective aspect to English
The form of both them is also past
How I say the second one is relative as the verb take its time from the first one, he said it is remote, yes remote happened as a period faster, but its form, its tense, its time already are refer to past so it is basically united in its roots, why he said no, no it is relative, he seemed as one afraid to catch the fire ….alas????
Another problem more than to complain our book's author not to mention his name he is off course had graduated some years over – in chapter 3 of his delighted book said only the non finites verbs in English consider to be relative, yes that’s right by the all sense, but in chapter 4 returned to say the aspects form i.e. to say for example past tense progressive aspect or present tense perfective or progressive aspect – is considered to be relative , so it is obvious he hasn’t a confident in his self then I am obliged to burden the result of his writing in no means, but I am student.
Another example is; this sentence:
رأيت علي يقود سيارته.
To translate this easy sentence to English which seem morphologically happened at the past I say with no delay (I saw Ali driving his car) and here the both second verb in English (driving) and the Arabic accepted to be relative because the English form is non finite, and the Arabic is present (imperfect) but its time refer absolutely to the past. Here is obvious difference between time and form, so the verb with no doubt is relative.
And to more explain the second verb time of event or action is including the main verb's time i.e. as a basin contains another event.
And for question could I say? : I have seen Ali driving his car. Because each of us being afraid not to make confusion in grammar.
For these purposes I appeal to put at least united contrastive grammar to the Arab area

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الثاني 03, 2010 1:07 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 14 أيلول 2008
المواضيع: 6
المشاركات: 13
القسم: ترجمة E
السنة: صف ثاني - دراسة مسائ
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
أنا بدي فقط من الاساتذة الكرام هنا في سورية يقدرون حاجة الطلاب لهذه المادة والرئيسية خصوصا لطلاب الترجمة أما أنا فأخوكم من العراق طالب دراسة مسائية مرحلة ثالثة قسم ترجمة أما عملي الحقيقي فهو  ( Hematology technecian ) ولم أجد مؤلفا واحدا قد ألم بهذا الموضوع وعذرا أن أقول لم أجد حتى اللحضة مدرسا يعطي هذا الموضوع حقه ولكني أعرف أنكم السوريون فطاحلة  وأقدر مستواكم العلمي لذا أرجوا أن كان بيدكم ما يفيدني أن تفيدوني وشكرا.
محمد الربيعي - العراق _ الموصل في 3 | كانون ثاني 2010

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الثاني 03, 2010 9:48 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 03 كانون الثاني 2010
المشاركات: 5
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: متخرج
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
thaks

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الثاني 03, 2010 11:56 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 24 كانون الثاني 2008
المواضيع: 131
المشاركات: 3280
القسم: ترجمي
السنة: الرابعة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
هلا فيك اخي الكريم منتدانا
أول شي نحنا قسم الترجمة من جامعة البعث في حمص
مناهج الجامعة مناهج مصرية وضعها دكاترة مصريون
تاني شي ساحة الترجمة هي لطلاب الترجمة التعليم المفتوح لنطلع الطلاب على ما يعطى بالمحضرات يعني صلة وصل مع جامعتهم مو قسم مختص بعملية الترجمة كل بتمنى انو فهمت قصدي   موضوعك رح انقله للقسم المناسب وأهلا فيك معنا وشرفت
*1  *1  *1  *1  *1  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 4 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى