أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الخميس آذار 28, 2024 5:02 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 6 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: مواضيع اللغة الإنكليزية للصف التاسع
مرسل: الاثنين كانون الثاني 16, 2012 1:31 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 608
المشاركات: 7325
المكان: حمص - دمشق
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
الاسم: أبو آدم
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
نقدّم لأخوتنا و أخواتنا في الصف التاسع مواضيع مادة اللغة الإنكليزية و هي :

1-        Who Are You
Write about yourself

2-        The Difference Between Reading News In a Newspaper  and the  Internet

3-        Petter Pan

4-        The Liar Shepherd

5-        Al- Hissen Citadel

6-        Susan and Jack

7-        The worst Day in My Life

8-        A letter

9-        Palmyra

10-        A comparison  between Homs and Damascus according to : Location , Population , Language , Historical sites , Tourists , and Transport .

11-        Al Birr Society

12-        How to Make Friends

لا تنسونا من صالح الدعاء
و الله الموفق

إعداد الأستاذ : صــفـوة حـنّـوف
إجازة في اللغة الإنكليزية
دبلوم في الترجمة و التعريب

ش

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين كانون الثاني 16, 2012 1:35 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Who Are You
Write about yourself

P.13 (6)
I was born in Homs  . I live in Al-Dablan st.   . I studied at Al-Awael  school before  this school . I watch TV  in my spare time . I am reading about the at the moment . I was watching TV  at seven o'clock yesterday . I like reading and playing with friends . My father and mother are very kind and they love me very much .

P.17 .7
The Difference Between Reading News In a Newspaper  and the  Internet

The difference you can find when you are reading in the newspaper or in the internet is found in many things . First , the internet is not available everywhere and many people prefer TV and newspapers because they are reached easily . Second , reading on the Internet can hurt the eyes because of the long staying in front of the screen of the computer . There for it is different .

P.23 .8

Petter Pan
Petter Pan is a fabled film , It is famous . The main character of this film is called Petter Pan . He is a young man who does not have a family . He is  a good  man . He likes the poor people and children and he does not like evil . He is a noble one so people and children like him .

p.24
The Liar Shepherd
Once upon a time there was a shepherd who took the sheep to the hill around the town to graze them .  One day he felt bored and he wanted to make some fun with the villagers , so he started to scream that the wolf attacked the sheep then the villagers come quickly to the hill and carried their stick to protect the sheep when they arrived they found that the shepherd was joking . In the next day , he repeated the same joke and the villagers come again to the hill and found that the shepherd was lying . One day a wolf attacked the sheep and the shepherd  screamed again but no one answered him and therefore it was a disaster .  

P.31 . 6
Al- Hissen Citadel
Al- Hissen Citadel is famous in the whole world because it has not been destroyed by the enemies or even by the earthquakes . It is placed in the top of a high mountain .  It has may beautiful archaeological areas . May tourists come every day to visit this great citadel  . It is really an amazing citadel .

P. 38
Susan and Jack
       Susan and her younger brother Jack were watching TV . When Susan went into the garden to bring something from it , the door was shut suddenly . Unfortunately , she did not manage to bring the key and so she asked her brother Jack  to open the door , but Jack did not hear her . When he heard her , she asked him to look for the key in his mother's hand bag . Luckily he found the key and gave it to her through the letter box . She finally opened the door .

P. 11
The worst Day in My Life
        I will never forget that day when I broke my leg in the summer camping . We were playing " tug of war " when I felt down and broke it . It was a very painful . Them my leaders took me to the hospital . After that I left the camp ant home back . The worst result was that I was obliged to spend the holiday indoors instead of having fun with my friends outside . Alas , that was not all , I could not swim in the sea .

A letter
Subject : my bad holiday
To : Maged

Dear Maged ,
       I would like to tell you what happened to me during the last summer when we were enjoying our camp in Al-Nawras Beach  with my friends while we were playing " tug of war " when suddenly I fell down and broke my leg . Then my leaders took me to the hospital . After that , the doctor gave me the suitable remedy  and then I went to my uncle's home .  After that, my parents came and took my  home . I stayed indoors for two months . Now I feel better .
My best wishes to you .
 Your lovely friend
Safwat H

P. 12
Palmyra
Palmyra is located in the middle of Syria .
Its directions : at the north of Damascus , about 250 K.M
Background : it has been built in the Romanian age , kingdom , its position makes her control of the trade road between east and west .
Zanobia was her queen .
High lights : there is a long street of high rocky columns and may temples .
Entrance fee : for free
Hours : open daily
Facilities : yearly festival on Palmyra .

A comparison  between Homs and Damascus according to : Location , Population , Language , Historical sites , Tourists , and Transport .
While Damascus is Syria's capital , Homs is Syria's middle centre. In comparison between both of them according to the location and the population , we find that Homs is located in the middle of Syria and near to Tartous while Damascus is located in the south. The population of Damascus is over than 2000 000 while Homs is less than 1000 000 . In Homs we find people speaking Arabic and some families Charkas .
In Damascus , there are many languages and dialects ; for example , Arabic , Surreally  , Armani , and many languages and dialects . Both of them are visited by thousands of tourists because we find Palmyra , Al-Hissen Citadel , Khaled Bin Al-Walid Mosque , and Abdulhamid Al-Zahrawi Palace in Homs . On the other hand , we find The Umayyad Mosque , Al-Azm Palace , Damascus Citadel , and Al-Hamidia Market . Damascus is more important than Homs in transportations and it has many bridges and subways because all of the ministries are there .  

Al Birr Society
I will never forget Al-Birr ( charity )  society ever . It is the best example of protecting human life and health and encouraging respect for human beings and also preventing and reducing human problems . Its motto appeals to treat people the same  whatever their nationality , race , religion , or politics .
It was established on 1 May 1906 in co-operation between only three doctors with no special client . They helped the poor , and they gave them whatever they could . Then they paved the way to the merchants  and the doctors to volunteer for the poor . Day after day it was expanded and enlarged . By the beginning of 1970 , it was the most important one and it was responsible for thousands of poor people to feed and cure them .
Now , they respond quickly to any disaster , and promote respect for human beings and also they promote health and community care .  

How to Make Friends
We are social naturally because life is a group of meetings . I advise anyone starts a new school to connect with his mates respectable to make them respect him .  Once they notice that he is a kind and a nice one , they will see him a lovely one  . In the sport period , he has to take up new sports and to enjoy the ball games . He has to play in a team because it creates the most beautiful memories of co-operation and friendship.  I recommend football because it is so interesting . It teaches how to concentrate , how to take chances ,  and how to execute the laws of the game . It is also an operation of gathering friends who share the happiness  when they win , and the sadness when they  lose the game . It is really a beautiful image  of friendship .

لا تنسونا من صالح الدعاء
و الله الموفق

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء كانون الثاني 17, 2012 4:09 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
اشترك في: 27 تشرين الأول 2009
المواضيع: 17
المشاركات: 337
المكان: القامشلي
القسم: ترجمة
السنة: الرابعة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
الله يجزيك الخير وإن شاء الله الطلاب يستفادوا منها, وياريت إذا عندك مجال مواضيع البكلوريا زكاتك  :P

سؤال, لاحظت إنك ما استخدمت الإختصارات, ممنوع بالتصحيح ولا شو؟ *ممم

صورة

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء كانون الثاني 17, 2012 3:03 م 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 12 أيلول 2011
المواضيع: 3
المشاركات: 55
القسم: E
السنة: 4
الاسم: ريم
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
شكرا كتير كتيييييييييييير Safwat *Hi  *good  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء كانون الثاني 17, 2012 3:23 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Golden RoSe,  
اقتباس:
الله يجزيك الخير وإن شاء الله الطلاب يستفادوا منها, وياريت إذا عندك مجال مواضيع البكلوريا زكاتك  

و الله هلق مو متفرغلهن لاني عم دون مشروع من حوالي 1500 صفحة ... و الخصوصي يلا و يلا ... بس الترجمة الا ما مرق كم شغلة
عكلن في مواضيع جاهزة لأساتذة قديرين و أنا ما نزلت هالمواضيع الا بعد ما طلاب قدموا فيهن و الحمد لله في منهم جاب علامة تامة و كاملة

بتم موضوع البكلوريا قيد الدراسة
اقتباس:
سؤال, لاحظت إنك ما استخدمت الإختصارات, ممنوع بالتصحيح ولا شو

ما بعرف شو صار التصحيح بالسلالم الجديدة او علأقل السنة الماضية
بس بفضل انو ما حدن يستخدمهم لا بالتاسع و لا بالبكلوريا و لا حتى بالمرحلة الاكاديمية
بالتوفيق
Rimo,  
أهلا و سهلا و ان شاء الله تدعولنا بالخير

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين كانون الثاني 30, 2012 10:55 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
فيكن تحملوا من هون ككتاب الكتروني مع صور و بإخراج ممتع
عذراً, يجب أن تسجل من هنا لترى الرابط إذا كنت عضواً, فقط قم بتسجيل الدخول

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 6 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى