Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:47 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 92  Next
  • Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:00 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 94
Department: English Department
Grade: دبلوم ELT
I have no topics yet

Quote:
Are you happy in your life??

Yes , thanks God  :D . But of course every one has some worries in his /her life :? May Allah help us  :wink:

The next question is : What do you do when you see someone whom you hate ? :wink:

Top .:. Bottom

• Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:02 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 48
Department: English
Grade: M.A
I have no topics yet

[align=center][englishtext]
Quote:
What do you do when you see someone whom you hate

I'll pretend that I can talk to him :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  the next question is
"what is the hobby that you love but you are not able to do???and why??"[/englishtext][/align]

I'm not mad......I'm not real...

Let the Outside dies within the Inside
AND
Let the inside lives as it wants to live

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:03 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

Quote:
you are not able to do

unable

I like to be a translator but I can't because simply I am a girl and I can't go here and there with the tourists :wink:

The next question is : What is the saddest news you heard in your life ?

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:27 pm 
مشرف قسم الترجمة في الانجليزية
Topics: 226
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

Quote:
No one is happy in his life.....because when when you feel like this, then it,s not life

sorry roula
but i am one of you but Iam happy
that mean my life is one of the better ones in the world
All Glory to Allah

thank  you all

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:43 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 48
Grade: M.A
I have no topics yet

Quote:

o.k Obada,  and I feel somehow happy, but I mean you have to feel the unsatisfaction in order to move your life to the better
where is your question Obada?? :shock:  :mrgreen:
Quote:
unable

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :mrgreen: o.k thank you
Here is my question.....have you ever tried to imagine living out of time????how would you describe it??? :wink:

I'm not mad......I'm not real...

Let the Outside dies within the Inside
AND
Let the inside lives as it wants to live

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:56 pm 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 100
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: الرابعة
I have no topics yet

it would be great no limits no bounds in short words freedom

here is my question

what will you do if you have millions of dollars

آآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآآه

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:17 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

Roula wrote:
Quote:

o.k Obada,  and I feel somehow happy, but I mean you have to feel the unsatisfaction in order to move your life to the better
where is your question Obada?? :shock:  :mrgreen:
Quote:
unable

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :mrgreen: o.k thank you
Here is my question.....have you ever tried to imagine living out of time????how would you describe it??? :wink:

[englishtext]Oh
What a question!!!

I repeatedly think and concentrate on this issue, which puzzled me, and led me to illogical results. Yeah when for example no watch or hour ever adopted, created, nor contrived, so there will be no time measure, though it exist. Where. Let us forget about the sun, and the earth and the planets. When we listen to music, there is time, there is metronome in the songs, and imagine music without metronome or measure, it will be trivialities.
I will not be phoney, but I can partially and unconsciously live in no time, only in dreams, so dreams belongs to no time. We see ourselves in the past events, and sometimes in the nothingness, _ yeah in the nothingness, I was a child when I saw myself flying or roaming in the nothingness of space, and I thought that I met angels and god and meteors. This is my experience in living without time, in addition to this experience, we feel that times does not exist when we do something, we either feel that we do it in pace or in slow, and this is the theory of relativity of time. Some people say with proofs that time does not exist, I really wish to speak with those scientists, one of them is Thomas Pynchon, the author of Gravity's Rainbow, the novel that puzzled the whole world, and still puzzle. Do not try to read it, because either you will curse the author or you will feel you are a crass or stupid one, even Londoners and Americans sense such feelings.
Good question Roula.
Introduction to the next question:
Every one knew that the WW I was an introduction to the WW II.
I think that the war in Iraq and Afaghanistan is the introduiction to a bigger or graver war.
The question is:
Do you think that the wars which the U.S. Administration have enkindled _ inflamed _ is the introduction to a bigger war in the coming years?  [/englishtext]

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:52 pm 
Topics: 226
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

yes I think

because U.S.A
dosen't want a peace no
but want the distruction and the defragment
in arab area

my question is
Are you believe in the proverb that says
condemn yourself always?
that mwans any thing happens you must believe that you are the wrong

as Boxer says in the novel Animal Farm :its due to some faults in ourselves we must work harder

hope that you understand me

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:58 pm 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
Topics: 1
Grade: Fourth Year
I have no topics yet

Not necessarily Sheba. concerning your introduction to the question which is true I like to comment on a point that WW2 was like a war for the German Nation to regain its lost pride and ego . the league of nations imposed severe punishments on Germany that have caused a horrible economic ordeal in Germany and the whole world . what I want to say is that WW2 was anticipated and it was a logical result of WW1 and there was a balance in power between the two fighting parties but now if the American wars are to cause other possible wars I see that the possibility of a dignified and balanced war is too little to let any war start between whatever parties.
Now an answer to Obada's question: no I dont believe in it because I dont feel like I have to burden myself with the guilt of every single mistake . I am not saying that I am flawless but sometimes there are things mistakes that are done that are completely out of control . for exapmle you may make a mistake when you are tired or being pressed and pushed to the edge by someone I think that this person is to be blamed in such cases for not considering the fact that humans have limits of endurance
Now the question is: If you were to choose your parents would you like to change your parents??? if yes why and if no why
Note: the question does not refelect how I feel I am very much attached to my parents

• Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:18 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

Quote:
but want

wants
Quote:
Are you believe in the proverb that says

Do you believe in

Nikki

I don't agree with you  :o  I think in this case that you are responsible for your work , whatever it is, even if this person pushes you to commit  this mistake . We ourselves have to differentiate between good and bad deeds.

I think that no one has answered my question  :wink:
Quote:
The next question is : What is the saddest news you heard in your life ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 912 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 92  Next