Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next
  • Post subject: * The admitting seat * Cyrine
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:44 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

Time is up!  *خوف  Where are you Cyrine? Come on  :mrgreen:

Well, ladies and gentlemen let's welcome Cyrine with our lovely questions and attack her  :mrgreen:

Okey, here we go  8)

Who is Cyrine?
How did you learn about Art-en? What does it men to you?
As an English literature graduate, what is your favourite English poem? why?

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
Topics: 18
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: الثالثة
I have no topics yet

Hi Cyrine *Hi
be ready for my questions:
1-What is your favorite series?
2-What does LOVE mean to Cyrine?
3-Describe your self in one word?
only *1

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
Topics: 39
Department: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

OOOOh Cyrine  *1
nice to meet you here< on the Admitting seat  :mrgreen:   :wink:
OK Dear
this is only my FIEST charge of quistions  :evil:  :

1- In point of view section,I noted that you can dialogue with others in a diplomatic way, even if you don't agree with his/her point of view, my question: How do you keep this diplomacy with those who cannot accept your point of view, I mean those who don't know the language of dialogue  :evil: ?

2- what do you think about teaching as a career? do you like it? If not, what do you like to be in English field, apart from teaching?

3- what do you think about Translation section  8)  ?

Now these are my entertaining questions  :mrgreen: :

1- what is your favourite fruit, time, colour and why?
3- who is your favourite friend here in Art-en?
4- Do you remember that day  :roll: ? do you remember that situation with me  :mrgreen:   :evil:  ? name that situation please  :mrgreen: ? I couldn't forget it at all  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: ......did you like that situation?

TO BE CONTINUED ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 am 
مشرفة قسم Say It in English
Topics: 129
Grade: دبــلــوم
I have no topics yet

Hi everybody  *Hi

عبير,  
Quote:
Where are you Cyrine? Come on  

I'M HERE HONEY :wink:  AND THAK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY ATTAK  :mrgreen: I MEAN LOVELY HOSPITALITY :mrgreen:
 I don't know whether I'm lucky being here on the admitting seat or not , but  I'm sure that BING HERE WITH LOVELY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS A VERY NICE FEELING
Well  *ممم
I promise you to try to answer these questions one by one  later  :wink:  
because they're too difficult  :mrgreen: I'm just kidding  *sla
Thanks For All   :wink:
عبير,   *ورود
 Celina,   *ورود
Ranaa,   *ورود
Raghad, *ورود
Ala AL-Ibrahim, *ورود

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm 
I have no topics yet

Back *Hi
I'm so sorry for being late  :oops:  , but I have my reasons :wink:
عبير,   *1
Quote:
Who is Cyrine?

As you know ,I'm an English literature graduate .I studied in Al-Baath University . I worked as a teacher of English subject for about four months . My family consists of Dad , Mum , one  sister and five  brothers . What else *ممم  *ممم  … I think it's enough , isn't it? :mrgreen:
Quote:
How did you learn about Art-en? What does it men to you?

First , I saw its posters in our college and I heard a lot about it from my friends. After that , I decided to join Art-En' family  *1 .
Actually , Art-En is my favourite website . It's really a fantastic world in which I can find myself :wink:  .
Quote:
As an English literature graduate, what is your favourite English poem? why?

There are more than one .. In the second year , we studied " English Renaissance Poetry " and we talked about many poets who belong to this period ." Richard Lovelace " was one of those poets who I liked their poems so mush especially " To Lucasta Going to Wors" . It's really fantastic because when you read it , you can remember the Arab heros with their good characteristics such as loyalty , generosity, self-confidence and bravery  :arrow: .

Thank you very much sweety *ورود

Celina,   *1

Welcome dear :wink:
Quote:
1-What is your favorite series?

Frankly , there is no specific one . I like watching Syrian series in general because they reflect our  realistic life in fantastic and attractive way.
Quote:
2-What does LOVE mean to Cyrine?

Mmmm , What a  difficult question ! :mrgreen:
I think that the meaning of love changes from person to another . It may be a sword that  either kills or protects the lovers . Also , it can be a deep and dangerous sea for those who can't swim . Briefly , I can say that  love is a rare coin that cannot be found easily .
Quote:
3-Describe your self in one word?
only

I think , Cyrine is an ambitious girl  :wink:

Thanks honey *ورود

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm 
I have no topics yet

Welcome Ranoooch *1
Quote:
nice to meet you here< on the Admitting seat

Nice to meet you too 8)
Quote:
1- In point of view section,I noted that you can dialogue with others in a diplomatic way, even if you don't agree with his/her point of view, my question: How do you keep this diplomacy with those who cannot accept your point of view, I mean those who don't know the language of dialogue   ?

Let me tell you something dear, I learn to listen to others'
opinions which I may agree with or not . As you know , everyone has his \ her own point of view which expresses his \ her  thoughts , feelings , etc .
Actually , there are many persons who I don't agree with , but I respect and appreciate them very much because they have their owe distinct philosophy .
I cannot force people to accept or agree with everything I say or do , and at the same time no one can force me to do that . In this situation, of course ,
I won't  kill those persons . The only thing I can do  is to listen to know what kind of people they are to avoid them in future  :wink: .
Quote:
3- what do you think about Translation section    ?

By the way , I like translation so much  :wink:
Quote:
1- what is your favourite fruit, time, colour and why?

My  favourite fruit : apples and bananas because they are too delicious
My  favourite time is spring because nature appears like a  bride in her widding party . Also , I like fall because we can see the real and true face of nature ; trees without leaves and birds , land without grass…
My  favourite  colours are white and black . I like to call them " the king and the queen of colours' kingdom " :wink:
Quote:
3- who is your favourite friend here in Art-en?

I do not exaggerate if I say all Art-En' family *ورود  , and this means  that you are one of them :wink:  . I am  relly so happy because I knew in my  favourite website brothers and sisters who are distinct persons , and as  *1 Abeer described them , everyone is a flower that has its colour and scent  *1 .
Quote:
2- what do you think about teaching as a career? do you like it? If not, what do you like to be in English field, apart from teaching?

Teaching becomes an interesting career when we find  students know how to listen    , respect , and  appreciate their teachers .
Quote:
4- Do you remember that day   ? do you remember that situation with me       ? name that situation please   ? I couldn't forget it at all     ......did you like that situation?

Of course :D  , I can't forget the features of your face when I told you :mrgreen:  
Frankly , your reaction makes me wonder if I said something forbidded  :mrgreen:

Thank you very much indeed *ورود

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm 
مشرف موسوعة الأدب الانجليزي
مشرف موسوعة الأدب الانجليزي
Topics: 60
Department: Literature, Film, and Theatre
Grade: MA
I have no topics yet

Well Cyrine, I enjoyed reading your answers.

Now I want to ask  only 4 questions:

1- Do you feel that you understand 'life' very well? If yes or no, why do you feel so?

2- Do you allow yourself to listen to 'the music' of life?

3- Could you please describe your village in few lines? Do you like it? If yes, what are the reasons that make you like it? If no, Why? If yes and no at the same time, Why?

4- I know you like art-en; however, this does NOT mean that art-en is perfect. Can you please specify a negative point about art-en?

"We are the choices we have made."

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 16
Department: لغة انكليزية
Grade: taaheel tarbawi
I have no topics yet

Hi dear *Hi  *1
Though I did`t participate in the vote;  I want, if you may, to ask you some questions :
Quote:
I think , Cyrine is an ambitious girl

1- to where you think your ambition goes? and.. after graduation .. do you think that this ambition still grows??

2- Frankly, but generally, are you happy in your life?

3- I heard about the meaning of your name but unfortunately I forgot it.. Would you please remember me?

4- What makes  Cyrine cries?

5- To whom you owe, save your dad and mum :mrgreen: ?

6- What is you primary aim in your life??  

Thank you honey  *1  *1

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am 
Topics: 39
Department: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

سيرين,   *1
oh! dear Cyrine, I liked your answers so much. *ورود
they are  so nice like the replier herself. :wink:
I liked your expression also...
I'll be back :arrow:  *1

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 242
Department: English
Grade: Graduate
I have no topics yet

Peace Be Upon You :

So this u Cyrine = سيرين

First i read  Cyrine as Kairn , and i said who is this member , i'v never noticed such a name in the fourm

Quote:
- In point of view section,I noted that you can dialogue with others in a diplomatic way, even if you don't agree with his/her point of view,

I agree with your friend , and appreciate this attribute in ur personality

u r one of those who i do repect them here , and i hope i see u & know u more closer

My Question :

Who is , in your view , the most problematic member , here, in Art-En ? :mrgreen:

I hope not I  :mrgreen:

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next