Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:04 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
  • Post subject: * The admitting seat * Cyrine
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 am 
مشرفة قسم Say It in English
Topics: 129
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: دبــلــوم
I have no topics yet

Welcome  Ala Al-Ibrahim,   *1

Before I answer , I want to say that your questions make me think deeply because they summarize an important period in everybody' s  life :roll:  .
Quote:
1- Do you feel that you understand 'life' very well? If yes or no, why do you feel so?

Concerning this question , I think that I understand  life 's  lessons that I learn till now . As you know , life is a great school . It  hides a lot of surprises for its students , and one has new lessons to learn at school of life everyday .Consequently , people keep learning from birth to death .
Quote:
2- Do you allow yourself to listen to 'the music' of life?

I am interested in everything can improve and develop Cyrine's interests . This doesn't mean that I must  ignore things that I hate or I don't agree with . I think one should listen  to everything to know the real meaning of life ,  after that s\he can take things that enable him\her to live happily ..In other words, we have to  compose our own music :arrow:  .
Quote:
3- Could you please describe your village in few lines? Do you like it? If yes, what are the reasons that make you like it? If no, Why? If yes and no at the same time, Why?

I visited more than one village , but I couldn't  find a village that is nicer than my village *1  because of its position , and I can say that everything  is available in it .Of course I like it so much . I discovered this thing when I went  to study in Homs .Only God knows how I felt when I found myself alone without my family and friends :roll:  .
Everyone has nostalgia to the place in which s\he was born , I think. :wink:
Quote:
4- I know you like art-en; however, this does NOT mean that art-en is perfect. Can you please specify a negative point about art-en?

When I like something , this means  that I have to do my best to see it in the suitable place . This requires putting negative aspects and positive ones and working hard to reduce negative aspects as possible .
If there is a negative point in Art-En , I think the members themselves make it " I mean some of them not all  :wink: " when they forget that Art-En is designed not only to get funny, but also to learn and be useful for others :arrow:  .

I enjoyed answering your question very much *ورود

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm 
I have no topics yet

A..R..W..A,
Quote:

Hi dear   
Though I did`t participate in the vote;  I want, if you may, to ask you some questions :

Welcome sweety :wink:
I'm really happy to see your participation here  :)

[[quote
1- to where you think your ambition goes? and.. after graduation .. do you think that this ambition still grows??
[/quote]
Only God knows :roll:  , but I know that my ambitions have no limits and I ask God to help me to achieve what I wish :arrow:  

Quote:
2- Frankly, but generally, are you happy in your life?

Yes , thanks God *1

Quote:
3- I heard about the meaning of your name but unfortunately I forgot it.. Would you please remember me?

With pleasure :wink:  .
It has many meanings : flower , top of mountain , god of sea , the beginning of sleep ..

Quote:
4- What makes  Cyrine cries?

Onion :mrgreen:
You can see my tears in many cases :
When I see tears of persons who I love so much especially Dad , Mum , my sister and brothers .
When I lose lovely friends who I used to see and speak with for one reason or another.
When I see a sad scene on TV. 8)

Quote:
5- To whom you owe, save your dad and mum  ?

Frankly , I owe to two persons : Dad and Mum *ورود  *ورود

Quote:
6- What is you primary aim in your life??  

My primary aim is to continue my study :arrow:

It's a nice group of questions :wink:
Thanks dear *ورود

Ranaa,  
Quote:
they are  so nice like the replier herself.  

Thank you very much hony  :oops:  *ورود

Portia,  
Quote:
Peace Be Upon You :

Welcome honey :wink:

Quote:
I agree with your friend , and appreciate this attribute in ur personality

u r one of those who i do repect them here , and i hope i see u & know u more closer

Thank you very much for your kind words *ورود   I hope that too :wink:

Quote:
Who is , in your view , the most problematic member , here, in Art-En ?  

I hope not I  

What I know is that all Art-En' members are friendly like you :wink:  *1

Thank you very much
*ورود

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

Well Well Well  :mrgreen:
Thank you very much indeed  *1 Here is the second attack  8)
But first I really wish you to post your most favourite poem that you have ever read in English  *sla

Here we go  :evil:
Tell us a funny story that happened with you  :P
Did you remember what you told me when you saw me for the first time?  :mrgreen: Why you took such impression on me before seeing me personally?  *ممم Admit now  :mrgreen:
What aspects of nature appeal to you the most? Why?
Who is your role model?

I'll be back do not escape  :mrgreen:

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 pm 
I have no topics yet

عبير,   *1
Quote:
But first I really wish you to post your most favourite poem that you have ever read in English

With pleasure honey :wink:

"To Lucasta Going to Wars "

Tell me not sweet , I am unkind
That from the nunnery
Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
To wars and arms I fly

True , new mistress now I chase
The first foe in the field
And with a stronger faith embrace
A sword , a horse , a shield

Yet this inconstancy is such
As you , too , shall adore;
I could not love thee , dear , so much ,
Loved I not honour more.

I hope you like it  :wink:

Mmmm. *ممم  *ممم  Well , let me tell you what happened with me yesterday morning .It may be fun or not   :mrgreen:  A girl I have never heard her voice  before called me up. She said :" could I please speak to Mais ?". This was at first , then I said :" who wants to speak to her ?" , she said :" her friend " . I thought she  meant my cousin.  After that , I told her that Mais was not here , and she went with here mum to the supermarket .When I finished , she asked me :" what is your name ?" and I asked : " why ?" and asked her the same question.I surprised when she said that her name is " Mais " . I said to myself that there is something wrong , and I asked her : " do you want to speak to Mais , or your name is Mais and you want to speak to another person ?" She said : " my name is Mais and I want to speak to mum ".When she said that I told her than the phone number is wrong . Can you expect her reaction  :shock: ? She insulted me :evil:  , imagine .She said impolite words and ended the call . I really got angry with her :evil:  … I think it's enough  *sla , isn’t it ?  :mrgreen:
Quote:
What aspects of nature appeal to you the most? Why?

I can say "  a mountain "  :roll:  because it is one of God' creation that makes us think deeply . In  addition , when you look at mountains , you realize that to reach to the top of the mountain , you have to work and work to achieve what you wish :arrow:  .
Quote:
Who is your role model?

My father *1  *ورود
Quote:
Did you remember what you told me when you saw me for the first time?   Why you took such impression on me before seeing me personally?   Admit now  

Of course  :wink:
Actually , I told you sweety that when we read about someone , we try to imagine how  s\he looks  like . I really don't know why I  took such impression on you  :roll: but let me tell you that I loved Abeer  *ورود  *1 more when I saw her face to face  :wink:  *ورود
Quote:
I'll be back do not escape

:mrgreen: Well, I am waiting  *Hi

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
Topics: 173
Department: اللغة الإنكليزية
Grade: متخرج
Name: فادي حلواني
I have no topics yet

Hi سيرين
I admire you my sister so much and I love your topics and your style in writing. Acually، whenever I see your name in topics I love to read it because I alwayes think that it will be so nice and I write with all my pleasuer to reply on ur topics. Now I will begin to my qouestions

What is your opinion in Love؟
Do you think there is true Love nowadays؟

Do you have any experience in Love؟

What is your opinion on me؟

I have a return Anshallah

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 am 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
Topics: 39
Department: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

Hello again….Cyrine be happy now, this is my last charge of questions, do you know why?
because the boat which was carrying the charges has drowned in the sea yesterday evening  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
OK!
I'll ask you the same question which you had asked me when I was in your place:
1-If someone ask you to choose between your friends and what you know that it is right but your friends don't see as you .... What does Cyrine choose ??  

2-what do you think about the woman who may make against her society, because she wants to achieve her dream to take her great position in life, so this may cause many difficulties that relate to her society against her aims.
OK, do you support this women to continue, or you may advise her to stop?

best wishes dear  :wink:
*ورود  *ورود  *ورود  *ورود

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 am 
I have no topics yet

حلواني,  

Welcome brother :wink:
Quote:
I admire you my sister so much and I love your topics and your style in writing. Acually، whenever I see your name in topics I love to read it because I alwayes think that it will be so nice and I write with all my pleasuer to reply on ur topics

Thanks for your kind words *1
Quote:
What is your opinion in Love؟

If you go back to the previous page , you will know my opinion :wink:
Quote:
Do you think there is true Love nowadays؟

I think , true and real things exist  in every time and every where , but we may find people who try to hide the truth and do whatever they can to improve that , although they know that there is a place for these true things in their life  :roll:
Quote:
Do you have any experience in Love؟

Noooooooooo :mrgreen:
Quote:
What is your opinion on me؟

You are an active member in Art-En , and I hope you to be an active person in your own life , too  :wink:
Thank you again  *ورود

Ranaa,  

Welcome back dear *Hi
Quote:
the boat which was carrying the charges has drowned in the sea yesterday evening  

Oh ! What bad news ! :mrgreen:
I'm really happy :D  because I received TWO charges of questions before  the boat had drowned in the sea  *sla
Quote:
I'll ask you the same question which you had asked me when I was in your place:

Don't know honey that it is forbidden to ask me the same question  :?:  :mrgreen:
Quote:
1-If someone ask you to choose between your friends and what you know that it is right but your friends don't see as you .... What does Cyrine choose ??  

I will be so happy if my friends agree with me :arrow:  .
To add , I think that everyone has the right to do what s\he likes , and our friends have to respect this not to put us in a close circle .
Really , The choice is very difficult :roll: Anyway , It's hard to imagine my life without my friends and my wishes  :roll:
"No one can blame people , if they don't hurt his\her :idea: "
Quote:
2-what do you think about the woman who may make against her society, because she wants to achieve her dream to take her great position in life, so this may cause many difficulties that relate to her society against her aims.
OK, do you support this women to continue, or you may advise her to stop?

The word " against "can mean more than one thing .
In my opinion , if her society prevents her from  doing what our religion gives us the right to do , I  support  this women to continue  in order to achieve her dream , but if she try to occupy her position under the sun without caring about the rules of her society that enable her to achieve what she wants in a reasonable way , in this situation I advise her to stop and find another way to be the right beginning of her way towards her aims .
Many thanks for your last charge of your nice questions
:wink:  *ورود

• Post subject: * The admitting seat *  Voting
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

Hi there  *Hi
Hello our "Admitting seat"  :mrgreen:  Long time no see !  :mrgreen:

Well, ladies and gentlemen, before start voting for our new victim  :twisted: I'd love to thank Cyrine very much and wish her the best  *ورود  Thank you very much indeed Cyrine  *1  *1

And now let's start voting
We'll see who will be our new victim  :mrgreen:

P.S. the vote will last for 7 DAYS  8)
Good Luck  *1

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:27 pm 
I have no topics yet

زمردة,  

Quote:
I'd love to thank Cyrine very much and wish her the best  

Thank you very much darling  :wink:  *ورود
Quote:
And now let's start voting
We'll see who will be our new victim

I vote for حسامي :wink:

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 am 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 25
Department: English Literature
I have no topics yet

Quote:
the vote will last for 7 DAYS  

oh no :(
now i'm reading this; i'd vote Nastia

anyway, you see.
regards all  *ورود

وَمَا يُلَقَّـاهَـا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَـبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَـظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next