Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:32 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  • Post subject:
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 94
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

Nikki wrote:
Hi Yara. nice topic to start with
As for me I did almost nothing but reading the fantastic novels of Isabelle Allende which are The  Daughter of Luck , Portrait in Sepia, and in the future The House of Spirits.

[englishtext]Tell us more about this author, I never heard of her before[/englishtext]

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

Top .:. Bottom

• Post subject:
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 25
Department: English Department
Grade: 4th
I have no topics yet

[englishtext]Nikki,welcome in here *ورود
I will tell you about myself later
Quote:
May be soon

Maybe is better ....don't you think :wink:
Sheba
Quote:
I never heard of her before

since you used never and before you had to say
I had never heard of her before[/englishtext]

• Post subject:
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:33 pm 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
Topics: 1
Grade: Fourth Year
I have no topics yet

Yara sure maybe is not only better but it is the correct one as well . It must have slipt while writing fast ops!

• Post subject:
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:54 pm 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
Topics: 1
Grade: Fourth Year
I have no topics yet

Hi Sheba
I can tell some brief stuff about this author . She is from Chile and she is distinguished for her ability to touch the reality of life in an impressive style of writing . The novels I mentioned are in fact a triology that was published in the same order that i wrote. this series talks about the extraordinary lives and abilities of three women all of who share some how the same blood . it statrs in Chile in 1830 or so and continues to the mid 1900s . all in all these three novels cover the history of Chile for over a century. If you are so crazy about the latin people and countries like me you will adore this series.
For more info about the author and the stories  search  through google and in the results you find the official site of the author and a site called Wikipedia or Encyclopedia visit it.

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:13 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

[englishtext]Nikki,it is ok I know that it is a typing mistake because you are the best in English *1
Quote:
there is nothimg special I had in mind but Icould not do .

there is nothimg special I had in mind that I could not do

For the next time please try not to use abbreviations such like
"u" instead of you

with my best regards[/englishtext]

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:23 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

[englishtext]thank you Nikki *ورود
you gave us important info. about an unknown auther in here
Quote:
The novels I mentioned are in fact a triology

trilogy............another typing mistake
Quote:
and in the results you find

and in the results you'll find[/englishtext]

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:32 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

1-        What did you do in your vacation till now?
I have designed a website for Al-Noor Company , and I strengthened my grammar in English. I have read a translation book . I went to Aleppo and Hama . Al-Hamdu Li Allah , I succeeded to the forth year . I failed to get a job .
2-What are your plans for the rest of this summer?
Reading and reading an reading and some trips.
3-What are the things that you wanted to do in summer, but you *missed doing them?
A job .

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:44 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 94
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

Nikki wrote:
Hi Sheba
I can tell some brief stuff about this author . She is from Chile and she is distinguished for her ability to touch the reality of life in an impressive style of writing . The novels I mentioned are in fact a triology that was published in the same order that i wrote. this series talks about the extraordinary lives and abilities of three women all of who share some how the same blood . it statrs in Chile in 1830 or so and continues to the mid 1900s . all in all these three novels cover the history of Chile for over a century. If you are so crazy about the latin people and countries like me you will adore this series.
For more info about the author and the stories  search  through google and in the results you find the official site of the author and a site called Wikipedia or Encyclopedia visit it.

[englishtext]Nikki
I wonder that I did the same thing since I finished exam, I read two novels, one is written by British novelist, the other is written by Colombian novelist, which talks about the latin american people and nature, the writer is Gabriel Marquez.
In fact I like Mexico very much, I know they speak Spanish.

I wonder also why you like Latin people!!

For the Triology, I like the sort of thing novels, like The lord of the rings, and I have another triology, I think you had never heard of it before.

Also I wonder how person of your age, which I supposed not more than 20, read two novels in two months, while other people in here _ this province _ do not read even a newspaper or even gazette.

Go on and let us share the things we read.

:)[/englishtext]

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:46 am 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
Topics: 2
Department: English
Grade: نجحت عالرابعة
I have no topics yet

ahh yara, stop it for gods sake !!!
u don't have to be an investigator for each one's mistake !!
we r on the net , get it?
on the net = u write what u think without thinking ,coz we r in a hurry!!
plus, when i was just reading the topic, i got lost between others' replays and ur comments
so plz just take it easy coz we 're all good in English and can never make such stupid mistakes as capitalization or whatever!
even if we did that'll be coz of the fast typing!!
:wink:

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:09 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Gloria, I know that we are on the net,but if I let simple mistakes go without comments there will be greater ones because people will think that there is no one there to read what they are writing......did youget the idea????!!!!!......and I'm not commenting on capitalization.
as to the typing mistakes i am only trying to make the words more readable ................and for the next time please do not use abbreviations because in this section we are trying in formal English  *1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next