Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: •° A Memorable Day °•
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:40 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

•° A Memorable Day °•

Memories either sad or happy are always born in our minds. As for me, I have many happy and funny memories as well as some bad memories. Indeed, I have a funny memory. Whenever, I remembere it I laugh so much. Years ago, when I was 6 years old I was in the first elementary class in old 17 Nessan school and there was another school near my school which was named New 17 Nessan school. In addition, there was only one wall between the two schools. Then the administration of old 17 Nessan school decided to move the students from the old school to the new one which is named now Asmaa.

Therefore, in the first lesson the teachers told us to carry our books and go with them to the new school. At that time, I thought that I would be lost. So, when my mother came to take me home she didn’t find me in the old school and she returned to the home without me

However, we walked about 20 meters and we arrived to the new school. I was sad and I tried to escape but two boys in the sixth class prevented me . So, I cried and cried, oh my God! Where am I??? My mother did not know where I was!!! And I would be without a father or a mother. As a result, I decided not to enter my class and I hid behind the employee's office. I waited for my mother for three hours and nobody knew where I was hiding. Suddenly, I heard some one knocking at the door of the school then the employee opened the door. She was my mother I ran to her and embraced her and cried so much. My mother and I went to the headmaster's office. There I saw my teacher and she was worried about me, then the headmaster told me that this is my new school and she smiled to me.

At that time, I was very angry , so when the headmaster reached out her hand kindly to bring me to my class, I caught her hand and I bit her strongly . Everyone there started to laugh and said oh, what a girl??!! After that ,I said to the headmaster I was so sorry and we were friends.

The End

Now I wish all of you to share us your memories so that we can practise our English and have fun  :wink:  

Best wishes

*ورود  *1  *ورود

Top .:. Bottom

• Post subject:
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:38 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

!Come on comrades
.We badly need to practise our writing skill
:wink: So let's break the ice and start sharing our thoughts

*ورود  *ورود  *ورود

• Post subject:
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 30
Department: English Dept.
Grade: still one to go.....
I have no topics yet

well, it's a very brilliant idea Zomorroda
and i'll write some of my memories here
thanks a lot
*1  *1  *1

HOMS, ON BONES YOU HAVE TO ENGRAVE,
IS THE ONLY LAND OF THE MOST BRAVE

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:28 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 71
Department: English Language
Grade: MA
I have no topics yet

thanks Zmorroda ..
nice story ..
Quote:
so when the headmaster reached out her hand kindly to bring me to my class, I caught her hand and I bit her strongly

what a girl!  :mrgreen:

one day when i was in the sixth grade, our teacher was explaining sth and suddenly she misspelled a word ..
this was very funny cuz she was strict so i kept smiling then i started explaining to my friend how funny this thing was !
then out of a sudden i found out that the teacher was standing very closely and she could overhear everything!!
" What Mr. Naim,am  i that funny to you!!", she said  :mrgreen:
i was so embarrassed :oops: cuz i am just not that kind of person who laughs at his teachers ..
*1  *1

Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:21 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

Quote:
well, it's a very brilliant idea Zomorroda
and i'll write some of my memories here
thanks a lot

Welcome Nawwar
Hope to see your participation soon
*ورود

Quote:
what a girl!  :mrgreen:

:oops:  :oops:
It was really unbelievable...till now I cannot believe that I did so  :mrgreen:   because I was very polite with my teachers

Quote:
one day when i was in the sixth grade, our teacher was explaining sth and suddenly she misspelled a word ..
this was very funny cuz she was strict so i kept smiling then i started explaining to my friend how funny this thing was !
then out of a sudden i found out that the teacher was standing very closely and she could overhear everything!!
" What Mr. Naim,am i that funny to you!!", she said   :mrgreen:
i was so embarrassed  :oops:  cuz i am just not that kind of person who laughs at his teachers

ha ha ha Your story is nice, too Naim

I love school memories

Wish to see more participations from all members
I'll write another story soon

Best wishes
*ورود  *ورود

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:21 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 50
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: ماجستير
I have no topics yet

Quote:
" What Mr. Naim,am i that funny to you!!", she said

unbelievable Naim..you reminds me of something
oneday, i was sitting in my school with my friends..one of
my friends was fond of talking about bad girls :mrgreen:  ...she was talking about one of them
...she was sitting opposite to us and did not see that the girl whom she was talking
about heard her name
and got closer to us to hear what was being told about her..i noticed that and
stroke
!!!on my friend's leg gently to stop talking but she looked at me and said loudly: What
i looked at the bad girl who was exactly
behind my friend and did not know what to answer ,so i said :Nothing ,but there's
some dust on your leg...and i pretended to wipe her leg :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: ....actually the bad girl
rebuked my friend badly ......and my friends laughed and laughed at my silly
answer
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
thanks Zumorruda for that nice idea

*ورود  *ورود

• Post subject:
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

:shock: Oh, our talented artist here  
 *ورود Welcome dear Lina
:mrgreen: Your story is really funny
.How I long to school days. Actually, I was a very quiet student

Naim,
I forgot to ask you about the word which was  misspelled by the teacher  :mrgreen: .Emmm I think she was the teacher of English, wasn't she?

• Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 am 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 113
I have no topics yet

thanks Zmorroda
very very nice story

• Post subject:
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 am