Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: DISCUSSION GROUP ABOUT GLOBALIZATION
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:45 am 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
Topics: 2
Department: English
Grade: freshmen
Name: Salwa
I have no topics yet

HELLO EVERY ONE

How are you all ?   I hope u  doing' just great
btw, im new here and when I found this site i was really amaized of how many or i should say millions of things i can learn along with my acadimic study.... so  im happy that im here with all of u guys  *قلب
the thing is that i have to set up a discussion group about glopalization and im the leader ... in this group i will discuss with the members what is glopalizaition and the effects of it .. positive and negative ones ..  and a conclusion ..
but i dont know how to start the discussion , what should i say to present the topic
could u plz help me *plz

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:29 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

SalwaAngel,  
Hello , you join us with a new idea to be on focus , and we are ready . First of all , I am sure you are far away from me but we meet each other via this magical forum .
I would like to ask you this question : " is a pen globalized " , I think yes because we are using the developed one all over the world . It is positive . The keyboard is just like that .

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:29 am 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 45
Grade: Second year
I have no topics yet

peace be upon you
Hello, and welcome to the forum

I think that the first step is to write an outline for your presentation so that you can orginize your ideas, and stick on the topic

Have a look at this link, it could help you..

Sorry, you have to register to see the link If you are a member, just sign in
Best wishes,

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 am 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 45
Grade: Second year
I have no topics yet

+Some people think that globalization does not have any good effects, and saying that it brings many advantages is just a pretext to mislead the truth.

As cultural standardization; obliteration of cultural differences and so on

Quote:
I am sure you are far away from me but we meet each other via this magical forum .
I would like to ask you this question : " is a pen globalized " , I think yes because we are using the developed one all over the world . It is positive . The keyboard is just like that

Quite signifcant