Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 pm
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: The Burnt Biscuits
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:37 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

The Burnt Biscuits – Great Story with a Moral
When I was a kid, my mom would prepare special breakfast every now and then. And I remember one night in particular, after a long, hard day at work. On that evening so long ago, my mom placed a plate of eggs, sausage and extremely burned biscuits in front of my dad.

I remember waiting to see if anyone noticed! Yet all my dad did was reach for his biscuit, smile at my mom and ask me how my day was at school. I don’t remember what I told him that night, but I do remember watching him smear butter and jelly on that biscuit and eat every bite!
When I got up from the table that evening, I remember hearing my mom apologize to my dad for burning the biscuits. And I’ll never forget what he said: Honey, I love burned biscuits.
Later that night, I went to kiss Daddy good night and I asked him if he really liked his biscuits burned.
He wrapped me in his arms and said, Your Momma put in a hard day at work today and she’s real tired. And besides – a little burnt biscuit never hurt anyone! You know, life is full of imperfect things and imperfect people. I’m not the best at hardly anything, and I make so many mistakes forget to congratulate people on their special occasions.

What I’ve learned over the years is that learning to accept each others faults – and choosing to celebrate each others differences – is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.

Moral:

And that’s my prayer for you today. That you will learn to take the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of your life but always have trust in God. Because in the end, He’s the only One who will be able to give you a relationship where a burnt biscuit isn’t a deal-breaker!
We could extend this to any relationship. In fact, understanding is the base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or parent-child or friendship!
Don’t put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket – keep it in your own.

So Please pass me a biscuit, and yes, the burnt one will do just fine.!.!.!.!

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
Topics: 24
Department: english
Grade: graduated
Name: walid al-diab
I have no topics yet

it's a very nice story
congratulation!!  the lesson has been delivered>>>thanks alot
i wish  each of us will accept such biscuits ...that's life....we should accept every thing given by Allah

thats the story of our live;
                            men tell lies and
                      women believe them...

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:30 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

sponge7bob,
*1  *1  *1

عنوانها :

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:59 am 
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
مشرفة قسم قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية
Topics: 39
Department: ترجمة/لغـة إنكليـزية
Grade: Graduated
I have no topics yet

Safwat,  
Great..
this story presents positive and essential values in life.
Really, we are -as human beings- exposed to do many wrong actions, this is our nature ..we cannot ignore that .. no one is "Infallible"  :arrow:

Our life is not ideal, it is full of harsh tests, your right may be forgotten..you may be forced to accept many wrong things in life, you may do your best but the result is "Zero" .... *---

Quote:
In fact, understanding is the base of any relationship, be it a husband-wife or parent-child or friendship!

*good
Understanding is the "Pass word" for "Successful life".  :arrow:

thank you very much  *1

When we are unable to find tranquillity within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
I have no topics yet

Ranaa,  
Quote:
Really, we are -as human beings- exposed to do many wrong actions, this is our nature ..we cannot ignore that .. no one is "Infallible"  

Our life is not ideal, it is full of harsh tests, your right may be forgotten..you may be forced to accept many wrong things in life, you may do your best but the result is "Zero" ....  

yes we are , and we have to give a hand to each other by faith and work .
Thank you

عنوانها :