Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:44 pm
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: Why Arab men prefer Lebanese Women?
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 242
Department: English
Grade: Graduate
I have no topics yet

In The Name Of Allah

Peace Be Upon You :

Why Arab men prefer Lebanese Women?
:shock:

By: WE :twisted: .... :evil:

I know that the number of females reading this article will outnumber males, specially the lovely Lebanese.

Yes why do Arab men like/ prefer Lebanese women, is it because Haifa, Nancy and Elissa are Lebanese, or is it because they always look SUPERB!, or maybe because they do consider surgeries than any other women in the world.

Warning: No offense to anyone, it`s just an article by the end of the day, I simply see that We like/prefer Lebanese women is because of the following reasons:
1.     We
love it when they say “ Hi, Keefak, ca va?” its very .. you know ..!

2.     They
always surprise you with what they are wearing

3.     They
are always well-prepared in everything.

4.     They
cook or order good food.

5.     They
love to go out and party 8 days a week.

6.     They
are always smiling even if they are @ a state of war

7.     They
accept plastic surgery or encourage and promote it as well.

8.     They
are always updated with world and local news.

9.     They
love politics (I see women who love politics to be very sexy).

I believe you have many others more strong points to say as well.

Well, if I put myself in any Lebanese girls shoes and read this article I would be really happy, but will feel a little offended. No.. don’t get offended.

First of all it`s just an article, secondly don’t worry you will never be single. Haahaa, check this song to even motivate you more.

In fact, if I put myself in any girls’ shoes (except Lebanese) I would be simply thrown by a shoe, an old one actually!.. No , every girl has something unique. It`s just a stereo type believe me.

So what’s the point of this article ? Simply if you’re not Lebanese then kill yourself.. heeheee.

Of course I am joking, Well, the point of this article for people to learn to live life to the fullest, learn, pray, read, dance, hang out, have fun. The best
thing I like in Lebanese women is that they do whatever it takes to have fun, to be well dressed, to read, to be aware of all the local and world issues without giving the feeling that they do, Of course there is nothing 100% perfect.

Simply women, learn how to enjoy, live and love life, don’t give too much attention to minor issues, if that’s hard call your local travel agency and take the first ticket to Beirut..TRUST ME , YOU WILL UNDERSTND ME!

Sorry, you have to register to see the link If you are a member, just sign in

......................................................................................................................................................................

Immmmmmmm *hh Hey Guys : Do you agree ?! :roll:

I think that the Syrian woman is famous of her being conservtive & beautiful at the same time , Say "No" La shoooofff :evil:

Anyway it is a chance to learn from each other how to be attractive for those who call Men  our fiancee , husbands in future .

ok  :wink:

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

Quote:
Say "No" La shoooofff

NO

Simply because if want to know who come after the Lebanese women in all what you have said.
Can we deny the blind imitation of the Syrian girls?
Can we deny that the Syrian girls , not generally , behave like the Lebanese women or like the Jew women in the hypocrite way ?

Can we deny the secret relations between the two sexes and sometimes it reaches the edge of sex ?

If you want to kno why Arab prefers the Lebanese women , ask them about star academy and hezzi ya nawaem and the movies that are to + 18 .
As for me , I admire Fairoz , Majida Al-Romi , Julia Butrus , Jizil Khory , and many respectable and conservative women .
I do not like those who are half-whores .

Thank you sister

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 am 
مشرف قسم ما بعد التخرج و طرائق التدريس
مشرف قسم ما بعد التخرج و طرائق التدريس
Topics: 103
Department: Higher Institute of Languages
Grade: ELT Master_2nd Year
Name: Mohammed Al-Masri
I have no topics yet

Kz  the main thing that all MEN care about is appearance

Honestly, the way they talk .. the way they behave ..the way they are dressed and the way they think (or don't think)  attract ALL "normal" men
I'm not saying im "with or against" their ways  ... BUT we cannot deny the fact that Lebanese girls are JUST famous but they are not the most beautiful
Syrian are more beatiful, shy, humbe, conservative, natural, and  they are better wifes and mothers for sure

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:24 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Peace Be Upon You :

Safwat :

Quote:
Can we deny the blind imitation of the Syrian girls?

Not only Syrian , say Arab girls in genenral , but not all girls are the same

Quote:
ask them about star academy and hezzi ya nawaem

:)
Thanx Safwat 4 ur reply & comment  *1 , i hope one day to come that girls are fascinated to immitate those who care about their charity and behavior mare than appearance .

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:54 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 68
Department: E
Grade: ماستر/ELT...
I have no topics yet

believe me you can hardly fined better girls than the Syrian girls because they care first of all about their families as well as their appearance whereas Lebanese girls care about their appearance as well as their appearance. Each lebanese girl is a copy paste of another one whereas each Syrian girl has her own style and personality. I'm not saying that because I'm Syrian but because i want to draw your attention to the fact that appearance is not every thing, good girls should be attractive but to be a good  girl you need to take care of your home and husband more than caring only about yourself.

Nelson Mandela

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
I have no topics yet

Peace Be Upon You :

Mohammed :

Quote:
BUT we cannot deny the fact that Lebanese girls are JUST famous but they are not the most beautiful
Syrian are more beatiful, shy, humbe, conservative, natural, and they are better wifes and mothers for sure

*good  :)

I hope Allah gives you a wife who has the qualities you have just mentioned, sooooon  :)

En sha2 Allah  *1

سنا :

Quote:
Each lebanese girl is a copy paste of another one whereas each Syrian girl has her own style and personality

:roll: i wish that

Quote:
Warning: No offense to anyoneit`s just an article by the end of the day...

Quote:
I'm not saying that because I'm Syrian but because i want to draw your attention to the fact that appearance is not every thing, good girls should be attractive but to be a good girl you need to take care of your home and husband more than caring only about yourself.

Right  :)

Thanx سنا  
*1  *1  

﴿٨١﴾ الإسراء

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
Topics: 173
Department: اللغة الإنكليزية
Grade: متخرج
Name: فادي حلواني
I have no topics yet

Thank you so much but I have to mention to something here
That is not only Lebanese girls syrian men love but also all other beautiful ones. Concerning Lebanese one، I am sure they have a beautiful style and look
For me، I love all beautiful girls all over the world not only Lebanese or Syrian ones

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

Mohammed,  
hi brother
what about that you hurry up

Quote:
wifes

:roll:

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 25
Department: English Literature
I have no topics yet

why Arab men prefer Lebanese women?
i think it's just a stereotype; Lebanese women are mostly smart and they know what they want and how to get them, though they are not so beautiful. :arrow:
Nake any woman and she' s gonna be preferable; that's it.

Actually I wouldn't post a reply here, but some guys posted somethings pushed me to reply....
It's not so honourable to cast light only on the downsides of some Syrian women, especially as these downsides are almost there in all Arab world.

As for Syrian women or let me say Syrian men,
We are whom we're, and anyone  feels uncomfortable, he may seek cheaper copies. *hh

Regards *1

وَمَا يُلَقَّـاهَـا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَـبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَـظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:56 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 94
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

Lebanese girls are mostly ugly, stupid and yet many of them involved in west educational back ground.
For the shape, they get aged because of smoking and alcoholic drinks.
For clothes they really wear something the eyes can't really feel comfortable for.

I see many many Lebanese girl in UAE, who really do not make any sense for many men, or at least for me.

Sorry, but your topic is full of exaggeration about this women or girls of Liban

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph