Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:05 pm
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  • Post subject: Write and Discuss .. A Funny Trip
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
Topics: 173
Department: اللغة الإنكليزية
Grade: متخرج
Name: فادي حلواني
I have no topics yet

Actually I do not have exactly a funny trip. (Once) when we decided ^ to make a vacation .However, when we did all the things and prepared (them), my friend decided to meet me because (we did not see each other)three years (ago), and I did not go...  :mrgreen:

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 am 
مشرفة قسم Say It in English
Topics: 129
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: دبــلــوم
I have no topics yet

حلواني ,

You did not go , but you met your friend .... and I think that you are the winner
Anyway , thank you very much for your participation and good luck

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
I have no topics yet

Syren thank you for your reply,
yes actually I (was) the winner when he just said ("I miss you" )

• Post subject: Write and Discuss .. My favourite Season
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:10 pm 
Topics: 129
Grade: دبــلــوم
I have no topics yet

As we know , there are four seasons : summer , fall , winter and spring .

Each season has its characteristics that make us tend to like one season more

than others .

What I want to ask is :

What is your favourite season ??? Why ???

Does it mean something to you ???

• Post subject: Write and Discuss .. My Favourite Season
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:33 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 608
Grade: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
Name: أبو آدم
I have no topics yet

I like every one because we cannot ignore any ...

I love spring ....birds ...and Fairoz ...

I like her in winter ....

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:50 pm 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 17
I have no topics yet

Thanks FOR U again sereen

In my opinion, all seasons (are) beautiful and each one has its beauty

but I love winter very much the rain and trees. It (has a) very wonderful atmosphere .. with a cup of coffee :mrgreen:  every thing (is) in winter ,as for me it is a very special season

Besides,  I like the birds' sound , the green trees, the sun. People are everywhere
in spring

I remember the sea when any body says summer :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

As for me, I don't like fall very much  it is like the old and it is nice but not that much

thank u dear *Hi  *Hi  *Hi  *Hi

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am 
آرتيني متميّز
آرتيني متميّز
I have no topics yet

Hi again,
my favourite season is spring because it makes me feel (fresh) and (I) do not care about ^ sadness. In spring, I can smell the beauty of nature and it observes me to go ahead to catch my future. Anyway, spring brings ^ all the meanings of beauty that everyone can notice, the west went in Autumn I hate it because it brings with it a sadness as kates ,the romantic poet said,

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 pm 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 117
Department: ELT MA
I have no topics yet

سيرين,  

Actually, each season has a nice aspect or more.
The season I like most is Spring because I was born in this lovely season and it really gives me such happiness; the nature is born again. You can see flowers everywhere. Many of my friends send me flowers in this nice season. *sla
Not only that  :mrgreen: The letters of Spring and my name in Arabic spelling are exactly the same. How lucky I am!  :mrgreen:  

roro.engl,  
Do not worry about mistakes sweety  :wink:  Practice makes perfect. *1

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 am 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 17
I have no topics yet

عبير,  
Quote:
Do not worry about mistakes sweety    Practice makes perfect

thank u very much *Hi  *Hi  *Hi

Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 pm 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 27
Department: E
Grade: graduated
I have no topics yet

*Hi  
I mentioned before in some topic that seasons mean a lot to me because I spend my childhood far from Syria , and when I came here , the variety of seasons really  charmed me  8)  ...actually I have a unique sense for every season  :arrow:   ….
Spring is the season of joy , colors , and renew of life especially after long and tough winter .…I really feel like everything is singing and dancing in spring …the flowers , birds , children ,…
Summer is the season of long evenings with friends and relatives  ,  airing , shopping , …….
I like summer but I think that I miss some time to be alone to do my private matters in it  ….
Fall … I feel that fall is a wronged season and I'm the only defender of it  :mrgreen:  … I didn't  meet  any one who like it till now  :roll:  …although we were  always leaving  Syria in this season  when I was a child  , but I really enjoy this feeling of leaving homeland  full of falling  leaves  and falling tears …. I think that autumn is the season of saying bye or of the end of things to start over again like when the branches always die but the roots are always standing in the face of the next tough winter:idea:  to reach spring with new leaves , flowers , and growths …..
Though I like all seasons but I can't deny that winter is the most special for me  8)  … I wrote once "I can see you in the dew of witty jasmine in autumn " and some one commented on this line that jasmine is gladder and more joyful in spring  and I answered him that I mean that I  hope to meet the one whom I love or I will love  to come in autumn or in winter cause I think that love must have its first memory in winter  *sla    …..How do I like winter the most though I think that it  is sad ??? because I consider sadness as a kind of searching deep  inside ourselves  to find our real happiness !! and searching for the essential motives of living  and that of course can only happen in finding more space to read and meditate … so , winter means lovely solitude to me that I always try to seek  ….  :roll:  
As a conclusion , we can't prefer a season if there is no different one :wink:  , so Thanks God for the variety of seasons that we have in Syria  :idea:  and thanks God that I'm Syrian  :)

Last edited by Safa alaasi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next