Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: A turning point in your life
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 25
Department: English Literature
I have no topics yet

Hello again guys,
From a different angle, I want to share you my look on our ambitions at the beginning of this crucial year.
First of all, this's a crucial  year for all whether it's the first, second, third, fourth, or master since every stage in life is unique and  has its own importance. The clever ones are those who never miss a chance or stage in life to broaden their horizon. Most of us agree on these radiant words and so many are  those who aspire to succeed in this year, too. The point is why do we have to succeed? To get the certificate _I mean this word exactly: the paper document_, the degree, the money after all? Have we once thought of getting them all with purpose, with ideology?
" I do sth FOR sth in purpose and particularly" is rather a strange term in our collegial culture. Why don't we try to put a purpose for this year; I mean a particular one _ of course I know all aspire just to pass_ A purpose which goes beyond that. Maybe this leads us to question the purpose which titles one's life. However, why don't we taste this academic year with a flavor of "delight mum": I'm working to pass TO delight my adorable mum; or why don't we taste this academic year with a favor of "change the horrible teacher/doctor" : I want to pass with high degree TO be in the place of this teacher/doctor whose way I distaste?. What do you think about the flavor of "keep it God" : of course Almighty God loves & protects me double as being a successful person. Consider a student at bus-stop awaiting the slow crowded bus  to college as usual; meanwhile tons of things, men & women cross his/her mind and sight; at last after one or half hour s/he will reach college annoyed ,or cursing his/her college and destiny. Consider if such a person reoccurring on his/her way to college that " oh God You see me; You see how awful is this way; how boring is to listen to such a doctor and pass through such a crowd…You create me, You love me, and I'm doing all FOR YOU…You certainly keep it for me!
Which person you guess will be happier when he comes to college? Why don't we add such happiness and tranquility to this academic year just by thinking in these simple things within ourselves?..definitely thus we make an impressive turning point in our mood at the beginning of this academic year.

وَمَا يُلَقَّـاهَـا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَـبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَـظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

Top .:. Bottom

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:48 am 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
Topics: 94
Department: اللغة الانكليزية
Grade: السادسة
I have no topics yet

[quote="أندلسية"] Consider if such a person reoccurring on his/her way to college that " oh God You see me; You see how awful is this way; how boring is to listen to such a doctor and pass through such a crowd…You create me, You love me, and I'm doing all FOR YOU…You certainly keep it for me!
quote]

Yeah true this is the true feelings to make you feel that this is for you only you.

Oh God how much I love YOU!

Praise God

When I used to go to college, I did not talk with our God this way, may, but I do not remember. For turning point yes, it will be a big point if we feel the feelings of what you maybe did while going to your class.

For me to make it as what I want, I think the turning point to make my academic year a wanted year, I must attend lessons, then go home and study.
I regret why I did not hit my certification yet

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
Topics: 25
Department: English Literature
I have no topics yet

hi all,
قاسم العيسى
thanks for your pass but i really don't got the first idea you mentioned...
i don't got what do you mean of it; please make your thought readable for extra amusing and benefit of it.

وَمَا يُلَقَّـاهَـا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَـبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَـظٍّ عَظِيمٍ

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:50 pm 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
Department: English
Grade: Graduate
I have no topics yet

Nawal8q wrote:
Hi to you all
I have a word to say about what you call "Perfection"
No one comes to this life knowing everything s/he should learn, he comes as a blank page and then everything in this life teach him/her something new. Every single thing in this world is designed to give us a different conception, a different view to this life and so on. But not all the people understand something in the same way, they differ in their perception for things and this created the difference amongst us. For example the bride in our culture wears white dress to refer to pureness and clean, but if she do so in India she will be laughed at because the colour white is for the dead and when a bride wears white to her wedding this will bring her bad luck and her marriage will be doomed to end soon, that's why the bride in there wears red, for red is the colour of youth and power and burning flames.
What I want to say is that we differ even in our perception for what is right and what is wrong, no one really can tell the difference. What's right here is wrong there so I believe that everyone can create his own perception for things, so s/he must do the thing that s/he fears in order to learn right and wrong and this comes only from mistakes. Yes, don't be afraid to commit mistakes, don't be afraid of doing wrong things, you will learn your lesson and never do it again.

Bull's eye, well said

so true

You know, There's this saying (accepting half solutions when you are able not do so is an act of wisdom... but not when you have to!! as that would
be a sign of weakness) or courage

Thanks

Your Bro