Welcome in Art-En For Learning Languages (^_^)
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:43 am
Username : Remember me
Password :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

Latest Posts

... Art-En.com ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. last poster: محمدابو حمود  .:.  replies: 4   ... Art-En.com ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. last poster: محمد الربيعي  .:.  replies: 2   ... Art-En.com ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. last poster: Jordan  .:.  replies: 124   ... Art-En.com ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. last poster: aaahhhmad  .:.  replies: 6   ... Art-En.com ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. last poster: مصطفى العلي  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. last poster: المرعاش  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. last poster: bassam93  .:.  replies: 16   ... Art-En.com ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. last poster: ahmadaway  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0   ... Art-En.com ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. last poster: أبو عمر  .:.  replies: 0

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Warning :
- In this section , you can write in English only ; writing in any other language is forbidden !!! :idea:

• Post subject: Bad friends !!!
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:32 am 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
Topics: 268
I have no topics yet

Hello my friends ..

I really want to talk about the poor fellow, who quickly consolidating their relations with others, especially vulnerable personal ..
How to have a negative impact on our youth??

There is no doubt that accompany bad friends and the scourge of great danger as before
One of the consequences of various risks and in the world and the Hereafter,
As the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him
"One's religion from his friend see you approve, aand it is accompanied."

In our lives a lot of people who influence us and including us, are affected by the events around us and events .. Including relatives and acquaintances, primarily and especially dangerous at all are friends, so that the folk wisdom emphasized the importance of ensuring that the choice of friends, and was told «Select a comrade by the way» .. With its current pace of our society and the openness and willingness to receive all that is west and a new date, the Friends of the role in the formation of our culture and our view of life, all the caution and vigilance of friends bad..

Good choice of a friend is not easy, but it needs to be precise and careful in the selection, A friend is a  mirror of his friend, so everyone should make sure that people who lend itself to the ratification of morals and religion and finds them good morals and good .. On the other hand, away from bad friends who are not interested in anything in life but to the corruption of others and attract them to the path of corruption and bad »

The man  if find a good friend, he will fnd the best lifei, because the meaning of friendship is precious and wonderful, and no one can live without it..

I wish to share me your ideas about  this  value topic ..

Pipa *1

Top .:. Bottom