أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الثلاثاء آذار 19, 2024 5:25 ص
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 26 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: الدكتور مؤيد ججو يتحدث إلى موقع آرتين !!
مرسل: الثلاثاء كانون الأول 09, 2008 3:43 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 28 أيلول 2008
المواضيع: 61
المشاركات: 1650
المكان: سوريا الحرة
القسم: التـــرجمـــــــــــة
السنة: راحت علينا :(
الاسم: مــــازن علــــوش
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
فارس,  
شكرا كتير لألك عالمقابلة
والدكتور مؤيد بالفعل رقم واحد بالجامعة
أنا كتير بحترمو وهوي عندي الأفضل
شكرا كتير مرة تانية
*good  *good  *good  *good  *good

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء كانون الأول 10, 2008 1:38 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 نيسان 2007
المواضيع: 63
المشاركات: 1544
المكان: حمص
القسم: English Literature
السنة: Fourth Year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

Many thanks to the great doctor, Dr. Muayad, for this great interview...God bless you our doctor...you gave us very big hope to be better in the English language. *ورود

Thanks a lot to everyone worked in order to make this successful interview...

*ورود

ربّنا لا تؤاخذنا إن نسينا أو أخطأنا
ربّنا و لا تحمِل علينا إصراً كما حملته على الذين من قبلنا
ربّنا و لا تحمِّلنا ما لا طاقة لنا به و اعفُ عنّا و اغفر لنا و ارحمنا
فانصرنا على القوم الكافرين
ربّي اغفر لي و لوالديّ و للمؤمنين و المؤمنات أجمعين

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة كانون الأول 26, 2008 2:46 م 
المراقبة العامة للمنتدى
المراقبة العامة للمنتدى
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 02 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 184
المشاركات: 3601
المكان: Homs
القسم: English Literature
السنة: Graduated
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Thank you D.Moayyad... May Allah bless you
*ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء نيسان 08, 2009 9:46 م 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 17 كانون الثاني 2008
المواضيع: 25
المشاركات: 103
المكان: حماه ام النواعير
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: ELT Master
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
thanks for this amazing interview although i do not know doctor Moyyed but i appreciate him alot
i also appreciate his wife Mrs Jenan who teaches me in Hama i love her alot because she is very very very very kind nice and lovely :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء أيار 06, 2009 9:38 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 23 أيلول 2008
المواضيع: 2
المشاركات: 9
القسم: Eng
السنة: 4th
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

This is the best interview I have ever read on this site. I am extremely happy that we have this professor who seems to speak very good English. I do hope our Syrian DOCTORS follow suit and run their interviews in English so that we put them on an equal footing with their peer colleagues such as Dr. Mouyad. I would also like to laud the efforts made by those who ran the interview and those who typed it. You guys did a great job!! May God bless you all!

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأربعاء أيار 06, 2009 10:52 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 21 تشرين الأول 2007
المواضيع: 4
المشاركات: 46
المكان: سورية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Thanks for this interview, but I really do not know what is so special about this doctor!! Or is it always with us that "the grass is greener over the fence""?? We always have this very mean habit to praise strangers at the expense of our own. I respect this doctor as much as I respect all our doctors who are doing their very best to help us with their great information, experience and, of course, excellent English. I really do not see that it is our place to judge any of them in this horrid way!! Or is it just because Dr Muayyad gives high marks to everyone almost indiscriminately?? Actually, I think this is the reason..

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس أيار 07, 2009 12:05 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Shara, thank you very much for this guided comment. However, I do think that the truth is painful and that life is really stranger than fiction. But it is our job to give credit where credit is due. As for our poor teachers, I don't see eye to eye with you. They are just too full of themselves, and they hold a superior attitude to us, students, whereas this Arab teacher gives us all a fair deal in a very modest way. Easy my colleague or you will have some health problems for your overanxiety and oversensitivity!!!Shara, I think it is mean to make false accusations and say that Dr. Mouayed gives high marks indiscriminately. What do you think? Who are you to make these blind and ungrounded allegations? I know that some years ago you had a heart attack, but then you miraculously you weathered the storm. Please practice what you preach or you will be a hypocrite. !!!

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت أيار 09, 2009 12:26 ص 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 21 تشرين الأول 2007
المواضيع: 4
المشاركات: 46
المكان: سورية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
"honeymooner", thanks for the reply. It is a very honest reflection of how open minded a person you are!! And I am not very surprised. I am sorry for you that you cannot see both sides of the story and you are unable to face the truth yourself. You do not want to admit how awful most students are, please pay attention here to the word "most" because I very much doubt that you read properly. I pity doctors for having to put up with some very sloppy individuals who come to just moan, criticise and sometimes show their rudeness to everyone. Thank you for your care about my health which I assure you is perfectly OK. Enjoy your "honeymoon" and stay there, do not come the real world. Cheers...

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت أيار 09, 2009 12:49 ص 
المدير العام
المدير العام
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 316
المشاركات: 4957
المكان: دوحة العرب
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: متخرج
الاسم: فارس النائب
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

Honeymooner,   Shara,  

Any further discussion will be deleted !

This topic is for the interview with the doctor , you can discuss any other cases of our universities in this section

عذراً, يجب أن تسجل من هنا لترى الرابط إذا كنت عضواً, فقط قم بتسجيل الدخول

Or you can replay here on the main topic only not on each other

good luck  *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت أيار 09, 2009 10:25 ص 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
I am sorry Fares if there was anything wrong with my comment, but as you can see Mr/Ms Shara wants to make false accusations, and doesn't want anyone to face him/her with self-evident rules about the danger of these allegations. Do you think that Doctor Mouayed gives marks to students without truly correcting their exam sheets? I mean if the topic was one of the Syrian teachers like Hilmi, Wassef Janseez or anyone else, would he/she make the same accusations? I don't think so. So why should we always blame it on most studnets? This whole mess is because we expressed our admiration for this English intevriew which was amazingly run by our English students with this wonderful teacher who refused to be interviewed but in English. From all the interviews you have had so far this one is the only successful interview not by my standards alone but by the standards of all students who are very hungry for English interviews with our English teachers. If my comment opens Pandora's box, then I am completely wrong and so are "most" students!!!

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 26 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2, 3  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى