أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الأحد نيسان 28, 2024 1:18 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

قوانين المنتدى

- يمكنكم في أي وقت زيارة قسم مكتبة اللغة الإنجليزية لنشر أو تحميل الكتب أو البرامج المتعلقة بهذا القسم .

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 6 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: The Most Important Part
مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 25, 2007 4:33 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 09 تشرين الثاني 2007
المواضيع: 9
المشاركات: 11
المكان: حومص
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
The Most Important Part

My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. Through the years I would take a guess at what I thought was the correct answer.
When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, "My ears, Mommy." She said, 'No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon.'
Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had contemplated the correct answer. So this time I told her, 'Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes.'
She looked at me and told me, 'You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind.'
Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was 'No, but you are getting smarter every year, my child.'
Then last year, my Grandpa died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried. My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to Grandpa. She asked me, 'Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?'
I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her and me. She saw the confusion on my face and told me. 'This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived your life.
For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you was wrong and I have given you an example why. But today is the day you need to learn this important lesson.
She looked down at me as only a mother can. I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, 'My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder'
I asked, 'Is it because it holds up your head?' She replied, 'No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry.
Everybody, need a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.'

Hope that we always support each others

Best REgards
Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is sympathetic to the pain of others

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: Re: The Most Important Part
مرسل: الأحد تشرين الثاني 25, 2007 7:40 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 03 حزيران 2007
المواضيع: 117
المشاركات: 2750
المكان: حمص العديّة
القسم: ELT MA
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
[left]m7md7mod,  
Thanks a lot. It is very impressive

اقتباس:
it is because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry. Everybody, needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.'

*اي That's true

*ورود[/left]

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس كانون الأول 06, 2007 1:12 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 133
المشاركات: 837
المكان: حماة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
محمود فعلا موضوع جدا رائع ومؤثر  *good  *good  *good  *good

الله يعطيك العافية وبحاجة للمزيد

صورة

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس كانون الأول 06, 2007 8:57 م 
مراقب عام
مراقب عام
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 20 تشرين الأول 2007
المواضيع: 440
المشاركات: 9878
المكان: حمص
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: دبلوم تأهيل
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
m7md7mod  *good  *good  *good  *good

بانتظار  *1  المزيد *1

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس كانون الأول 06, 2007 9:04 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 02 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 4047
المكان: Hama
القسم: English Department
السنة: دبلوم ELT
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل
m7madm7od

What a great lesson !!  :)  :)  Thank you very much

اقتباس:
Everybody, need a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear

There is no need to these two commas  :wink:  
Everybody needs  :wink:

Really you are right ........ When someone feels that he is sad,annoyed or disturbed , he needs this shoulder to cry on .... For it is the most comfortable thing for human beings
  *good  *good  *good

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة: The Most Important Part
مرسل: الثلاثاء كانون الثاني 22, 2008 10:14 ص 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 22 كانون الثاني 2008
المشاركات: 9
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
الله يسلم كتفك حبيب ويخليه لكل غالي00ابوامجد ش هالصدفة الحلوة
خليني شوفك على المسنجر *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

إرسال موضوع جديد الرد على الموضوع  [ 6 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى