أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الخميس نيسان 18, 2024 10:13 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ مشاركة واحده ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: Epilogue of The Kiss Of Babylon
مرسل: الاثنين أيلول 03, 2007 4:13 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
اشترك في: 03 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 965
المكان: حمص
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: السادسة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
[englishtext]Here I would like to add the Epilogue of The Kiss of Babylon:[/englishtext]

[englishtext][align=center]Epilogue[/align]

Fifteen summers later, some people still interest the moments at the beach. A woman with her daughter together they watched the sunset silently enjoying themselves with this amazing heavenly sight. Finally the sun sleeps, so Tala can hear more from her mother about him, when she turned her face to look at her mother, she found her stand up then stepped into the point where last tip of water can reach sand, she stood there, interesting the cold water touching her barefoot, and the fresh air stroking gently her face, Tala followed her mother, "Mama, I am waiting for you to complete the story." Tala said. Tala was fourteen years of age, brown-skinned, and honey-haired. She has so soft and gentle voice which enchants every one hears it. Her mother sounded surely taller than her, gold-skinned, and honey-haired too, Tala inherited her mother's hair colour and her way of talking, Sarah was gentle woman expert in the field of communication, she works in the biggest company of communication in Greek, her personality looks strong but she was hesitate and unsure of what she usually decides. She pays attention around her whenever she goes, when she talks she as who spells other with incantations. A gentle and beautiful woman and she was mother of a gentle girl too.

Sarah was affected by the impressive sunset, her soul tasted the sweetness of it, and when she stood face-to-face with the sea, she could hear Frank's whispers. "Okay my little baby, Frank after that night, and as I remember, after less than a week, he went to his favourite internet cafe to check his e-mail and search for some information," softly and barely heard Sarah's voice, Tala looked so interested, "and after a few minutes of starting his work in the net, someone buzzed his yahoo messengers, typing hi. Frank replied hi." Tala sounded more interested in that present wherein she said, "Okay mama continue." Sarah could not bear herself, and cold tear streamed down her face, she felt like her tears want to complete the sea, anyway she could control herself and complete recounting the story she has began, "When Frank asked who was saying hi, the chatter replied, I am Emma, then Emma asked Frank about his name, he told her his real name, the question which followed was really the turning point of Frank's whole life, wherein he asked where are you from? She answered, she answered," Sarah stopped because of weeping, in that moment she could not control herself. "What she replied mama?" Tala asked. "She replied I am Emma from Babylon." At that moment the teenager Tala, fell into long silence watching how the sea, the sound of its waves mixed with what her mother said, Tala found nothing to explain this prospect, she kept eyeing the sea and left her mother behind drowning inside her never-ending tears.

The end[/englishtext]

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ مشاركة واحده ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى