أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو السبت نيسان 27, 2024 8:27 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 4 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: قصة حقيقة حصلت في حماة
مرسل: الاثنين تموز 23, 2007 11:08 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
اشترك في: 03 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 965
المكان: حمص
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: السادسة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
[englishtext][align=center]Stolen Right[/align]

He wants to exploit his 20-day vacation. Rashed and his wife Samya decide to go to their mother land Syria. In Kuwait the weather is so hot. In Syria the weather will be better, also to see their parents and the whole big family; thereby they will strike two stones by one throw. This time they took the car _ a dark-red 300 SEL Mercedes Benz _ to enjoy the beauty of the highway and the scenery around them along the way to Syria, Sahara and high mountains. In Hama city their apartment is, they spend ten days with hilarious happiness by their outgoing nature, they did not sit a single day indoors, all the time touring all over Syria, from the northern to the southern provinces also they go to the seashore wherein Rashed gives the first lesson of swimming to his seven-year old daughter Sarah, she was not even afraid from drowning, she was too interested with water and had so much fun. After two weeks of touring, the family tired out, so they found out that three or four days of rest in the apartment would be better than exhausting their bodies with non-stopped journeys. Rashed in the second day of rest found the refrigerator empty, he asked Samya to make a list of foods and vegetables. 10:34 A.M was the time when Rashed got down of his apartment moving to his car, he stepped forward to the place he used to park it, he got the key out of his pocket, but he found no door to inert the key in. Where the hell is my car? Rashed stunned. He could not believe his eyes. He spins to the other side to have a look, but he remembers that he parked it yesterday in that exact place. He hurried up to his wife to tell her what befell.

Samya's first reaction was to go to the window to have a look, she was skeptical woman, she thought that Rashed maybe was dreaming, to discover that she was also dreaming too. Yeah she did not find the car. "What should we do in this case?" She asked her husband with bewilderment. "I think we have to call the police." Rashed answered. Both of them knew that there were no cars thefts in Syria, and rarely such accidents happen. Anyway Rashed takes a taxicab and goes to the nearest police department in the area. When he gets off from the taxi and launched to go to the titanic gate of the police building he glimpses a car like his car. What the hell is that? Rashed startled. Is it my car or I am dreaming my abnormal daydreams? To every shock is a reaction, Rashed's reaction was to take his key and insert it. Oh no the door opened! What can Rashed do right now? Of course he cannot take it back and go home; he otherwise gets on the car to view if there is a smooth cut over the glass of the speedometer. Oh my God where am I? Why? He was very desperate knowing that he was in a big embarrassment. No officer notices what he is doing. He gets out and goes toward the license number, to know if it was a Kuwaiti license number or not. Of course it was not, it bears a 5-police numbers painted in green. Now the situation goes to be more complicated he knows that. He moves to the building and asks where he can meet the lieutenant because he is told that the head officer is not there. Anyway he meets the lieutenant and tells him what he has; unfortunately he tells him the details of his car, especially the cut over the speedometer glass.

No one helped Rashed to know the truth or at least to lull his irritation when he gets to the point that his right is neglected. He could not meet the head officer. When he comes to the police again to tell the head that his car has been taken by the police, the head pretended that he was irritated by what Rashed claimed. "Are you accusing my officers? Are you crazy?" he shouted. Rashed cannot do anything because he is but a mere Syrian citizen who has no respect in front of police officers or any other governor. The only thing he does is asking the head to come and see the proof that he claimed, _ his key opens the door and the cut over the glass _ at first the head refuses, then he pretends that the citizen has right to complete his case, so they get down to the yard where the car still parked. "See this is my car." Blurted Rashed. The head turns to him with disdainful look then said, "Hey are you crazy man? This car belongs to the police. Anyway I will wait for you to show me your evidences." Rashed was stupid when he in the previous day told the lieutenant his evidences. However when the key is inserted, it does not open the door, it does not even fully inserted. Rashesh tries many times to open the door, but alas his attempts are all in vain. "So are you still sure that this car is yours, I swear I will make you regret for accusing us of this theft." The head said with angry and threatening tone. Rashed with panic asks him to open the door then to see the glass over the speedometer. That is done, and nothing is noticed that there is a cut, because the glass was as gleaming as a precious pearl. In this time, Rashed knows that he falls into the trap, and there is no way out, he will be accused of false accuses, especially the police, the side which catch bandits and imprison them. Now there is no one will help him but only his father-in-law.

Rashed feels somehow content for being a son-in-law to a good and well-known man. He goes to tell father-in-law what he faced in the previous days. His father-in-law's name was Maher, Mr. Maher was a relative to one of a high-positioned governor in the Syrian regime; thereby Rashed thinks Mr. Maher will help him by conveying the whole incident to his relative so that he will judge those foul police men in Hama city. Mr. Maher listened to his son-in-law until the end, and he promised him for a solution. After three days, Rashed comes back to know what Mr. Maher has done, unfortunately Mr. Maher stands against his son-in-law because when he inquired after that theft, some inside men informed him that the car has been presented as a gift to the chief constable of Hama Police; the one who stole the car was also a relative to that aforesaid high-positioned man that Mr. Maher also was a relative to. "So Mr. Maher, you will not help me?" Rashed Asked. "No and I will not witness that you have even a car like this." Mr. Maher replied. Rashed startled to his father-in-law's answer, so he gets angry and he finds himself threatening when he said, "I will carry out my accusation, and furthermore I will try to convey the case to the president himself to know that one of his police line is foul and corrupted." Of course when Rashed uttered these words, he knows that he will be no longer welcomed to Mr. Maher's house, even though Samya was his daughter, and Sarah was his grandchild.

The vacation time has been wore away, Rashed contacted with the company and told them that he had a problematic case in Syria, he informed the boss of the foundation the details by a private e-mail, and the boss was tolerant and he even showed help, but Rashed told him that he would solve the case himself. Where the hell are we? Rashed wondered. In a system alike the beasts system, the powerful man gets over the weak one, and no one can help weak people! Where is the law? Where is the justice? Where is the civilian judiciary? Where am I? Rashed as he promises Mr. Maher, that he will carry out his case personally, he discovers later that all the country against him, the case turned about; from a case of a stolen car to a case of stolen rights. Rashed after a week and half, finds of himself gives up to what he launched to do, every confrontation he did was in vain. The car has been stolen, his right has been neglected, his father-in-law has isolated him alone, in addition the chief constable, The Head of Hama Police, plead not guilty and instead he accused Rashed of fake accusation to his high-rank, so Rashed in the end and after a month he was convicted, and sentenced for six-month jailed. Meanwhile Samya never visited her father for standing against her husband, and never answered her mother's phone calls to visit them at home, instead she after two months of the verdict against her husband she traveled to Kuwait because Sarah's school opened. Rashed who spent his prison time with sheer bewilderment knew that he has never belonged to this country; because when he is born he is told that Syria is his homeland, he found out that Syria is the woodland where he has no right in this wood to ask for, he never belonged to this land, but only as a born place, and he thanked God that he does not give birth to a beast, but to a human being _ Sarah _ who is studying the life affairs and citizenship in the Kuwaiti schools.[/englishtext]

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة:
مرسل: الثلاثاء تموز 24, 2007 12:38 ص 
مشرف قسم الترجمة في الانجليزية
مشرف قسم الترجمة في الانجليزية
اشترك في: 15 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 226
المشاركات: 4712
المكان: حماة
القسم: English
السنة: Graduated
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
ولي هي كمان منظرها بيفزع بلانكليزي
و الله اتذكرت حالي و انما بفحص الترجمة (مو هيك)

شكرا رح اخذها على البيت بركي بقراها
شكرا الك

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة:
مرسل: الثلاثاء تموز 24, 2007 9:52 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 15 نيسان 2007
المواضيع: 68
المشاركات: 4580
المكان: حماه
القسم: E
السنة: ماستر/ELT...
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
قريتها... بس معقول لهالدرجة الفساد؟؟
ما عم اقدر صدق يعني بيجي شرطي بياخدلك سيارتك عينك عينك وما بتقدر ترجعها وفوق كل هاد بينحط الحق عليك؟؟
والله ما بلد.. غابة..
لأ ووين.. انتبهو انو القصة عندنا بحماه .. وحماه متل ما معروف انو أكتر محافظة ملتزمة .. فما بالكون بباقي المحافظات.. أصبح شو عم بصير عندون..
مشكور عهالقصص..

Nelson Mandela

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

• عنوان المشاركة:
مرسل: الأربعاء تموز 25, 2007 7:45 م 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
اشترك في: 23 تموز 2007
المشاركات: 4
المكان: حمص
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
[englishtext]Good narration Sheba
I read it, and I think it is possible as long as there is many bad people even in the police :wink: [/englishtext]

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 4 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى