أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الجمعة آذار 29, 2024 2:10 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 7 مشاركة ] 
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: little secret
مرسل: الجمعة تشرين الأول 21, 2011 9:33 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 09 كانون الأول 2007
المواضيع: 11
المشاركات: 235
المكان: USA
القسم: Hardware Engineering
السنة: Graduate 2008
الاسم: فارس أردني
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

, The most painful sorrows that loneliness provides ,when there is no one there to hold you , it's when your mind finds the time to flood your mind finds the time to flood your head with thoughts and makes you remember all memories. good ore bad, And you realize exactly just how alone you really are , makes you wonder , who will be there for me when i need it ? because everyone else has always left, abandon or betray you  in your lifetime at some point , now all that's left is the fear that your hurt will never stop even though you have always done what's in your powers to help others, regardless of the blackness within their hearts they hold . Sacrificing all of yourself, almost tortured, struggling to hold your head high,as your own soul shatters and bleeds , all of that it's our little secret and we will keep it safe inside all of us so no one can ever see anything
:(

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تشرين الثاني 05, 2011 3:22 م 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 أيار 2011
المواضيع: 24
المشاركات: 86
المكان: kuwait
القسم: english
السنة: graduated
الاسم: walid al-diab
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
i think   loneliness is the most horrible thing in one's  life

however some  find it intersting  !!!!!!

thats the story of our live;
                            men tell lies and
                      women believe them...

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تشرين الثاني 07, 2011 9:00 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
sponge7bob كتب:
i think   loneliness is the most horrible thing in one's  life

however some  find it intersting  !!!!!!

thank you friend , it's really true sometime you wish there are something make you busy , thank you a gain my friend have a good day

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 08, 2011 8:26 ص 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 21 أيلول 2011
المواضيع: 6
المشاركات: 81
القسم: الانكليزية
السنة: متخرجة
الاسم: رهام القطمة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

you can always have a book friend, a job friend,or even a dog...why would you need people?! people are harmful creatures, so even if you do have human friends do you think they would be there for u when most needed?? if you do, im sorry to say that you dont know a thing about human nature..THERE IS ONLY YOU IN THIS WORLD(and that, my friend, is the absolute truth)..so save yorself and everyone else the trouble and have the best job friend you can get cuz it's the only one who'd stand by your side at the end..

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الثلاثاء تشرين الثاني 08, 2011 8:49 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
اقتباس:
.reham.katmah
so save yorself and everyone else the trouble and have the best job friend you can get cuz it's the only one who'd stand by your side at the end..

I am thankful for your comment about what i feel , but i am not agree with you to get job as friend ore a dog , I am Arabic man the human being they are the best for me , i am lonely because i am not living in my country , but one day i will be around the People ، love me hold me and i will find them when i need
thank you so much for every word you say , i appreciate that

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس تشرين الثاني 10, 2011 1:29 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 04 نيسان 2011
المواضيع: 45
المشاركات: 439
القسم: English
السنة: Second year
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: أنثى ::

غير متصل

Obviously you feel homesick rather than lonesome .But, sometimes it is better to be alone than in bad company. Truth be told, our society have dramatically changed, there is a profound lack of strong integrity and morals. People become so selfish as their mere purpose is to get their own benefits at the expanse of you, you give them a hand……….. But in return they dash all that you had done against the wall, but anyway it is for the sake of ALLAH

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس تشرين الثاني 10, 2011 9:11 ص 
آرتيني نشيط
آرتيني نشيط
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
étoile كتب:

Obviously you feel homesick rather than lonesome .But, sometimes it is better to be alone than in bad company. Truth be told, our society have dramatically changed, there is a profound lack of strong integrity and morals. People become so selfish as their mere purpose is to get their own benefits at the expanse of you, you give them a hand……….. But in return they dash all that you had done against the wall, but anyway it is for the sake of ALLAH

That's right , i am like that .. homesick ,that's the point and sometimes make me lose my mind and run crazy like i want to kill someone
but every thing we have to pay for it

nice to see your comment here at my topic and you did good job .. thank you and have a good life
my best wishes

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 7 مشاركة ] 

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى