أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الثلاثاء نيسان 16, 2024 1:56 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 17 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: ?Was I Forgiven By Thee
مرسل: السبت كانون الثاني 10, 2009 3:49 ص 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 22 شباط 2008
المواضيع: 29
المشاركات: 1074
السنة: رابعة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

A. Al-Ibrahim,  
Welcome.....I'm really so happy to see your comment here...your  LONG comment.
Frankly I read your comment, though some expressions were hard, but I think you are the most honest one who replied and criticized this NOT complete poem.
I will try to reply you ....
The poem is not complete as I said earlier but was waiting for some readers to say what they do really think of it, and was astonished when lots replied it as nice and great...while it misses a lot of writing techniques...
If you all noticed, I wrote this poem two months ago, and since that time, I couldn't complete it, though the idea might seems so perfect..
Another thing, this poem is full of hope and faith in God, if you noticed that the face of that girl was reflected finally in the mirror after saying her prayers, but the thing that she doubt about is whether she was forgiven by the people whom she upsets...
اقتباس:
Since I've read YOUR poem several times, I came to a conclusion that your poem deserves to be published.

Maybe…But after being edited.

For the points you found in my poem, from the repition of the letter “w” and number “5” , believe me that I had no idea about it when I first wrote this poem, but was happy to find that you noticed these small things.

اقتباس:
Avoid tautology. Reread the first stanza and you'll understand what I mean

Sorry , but I didn’t understand…can you explain it for me??

اقتباس:
Pay attention to the marking of stanzas. We start a new stanza only when we start a new idea. I think that the second and the third stanzas should be combined in one stanza.

I know about this…and I told you “it’s not complete yet….”

اقتباس:
"PUNCTUATION", pay great attention to punctuation. It is very important in the poems. Here, your poem seems as if it's a twenty-seven-line poem. The first and second lines, for example, should be one sentence; the third with the fourth, and so forth.

I promise that I’ll pay more attention to this.

اقتباس:
May Allah bless you, Nawal. Thanx

You too brother Alla’….
Safa alaasi,  
Thank you so much. *1

Fill my fond heart with God alone, for he
Alone can rival, can succeed to thee.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت كانون الثاني 10, 2009 7:56 م 
مشرف موسوعة الأدب الانجليزي
مشرف موسوعة الأدب الانجليزي
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 17 كانون الأول 2007
المواضيع: 60
المشاركات: 1898
المكان: Britain
القسم: Literature, Film, and Theatre
السنة: MA
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

اقتباس:
but the thing that she doubt about is whether she was forgiven by the people whom she upsets

*ممم  *ممم
In Fact I reread the poem and I did NOT find any refernce to such thing. You wrote that You prayed and because of your paryers you ask whether You were forgiven by God, We pray to Allah in order to fogive us and not to people. One of Allah's 99 names is "The Most Forgiving", so can you make the idea clearer please?

اقتباس:
For the points you found in my poem, from the repition of the letter “w” and number “5” , believe me that I had no idea about it when I first wrote this poem, but was happy to find that you noticed these small things.

I know that you had no idea about these "small things", this is art, this is literature; it's not necessary  for you to mean this; but rather what is important is that you wrote about these "small things" unconsciously, and this gives your poem the characteristic of "credibility". When we analyse a poem or a novella or a play, does our analysis mean that the writer means all the analyses we say? Ben Jonson says that one of the art's aims is to delight.

اقتباس:
but was happy to find that you noticed these small things.

In fact, the word "small" connotes a negative meaning here; I think that you wanted to say "these minor things", didn't you?

اقتباس:
Sorry , but I didn’t understand…can you explain it for me??

Well, I'm happy to see that you want more criticism on your "Not complete poem". Tautology means repetition. In your first stanza, you repeated may things. Repetition is usually used fo the sake of musicality, and musicality isn't your concern in this poem, because you are speaking about demon, prayers, God, etc.

اقتباس:
My tongue is obviously tightened
My pencil can’t move and slide

Here you repeated "My" two times.
اقتباس:
Disabled am I to write a word

اقتباس:
Disabled am I to note to you

Here the words "disabled am I" are also repeated two times.

اقتباس:
Words won’t easily come out
My tongue is obviously tightened
My pencil can’t move and slide
Though it has been sharpened

Here the repetition is not verbal, but rather it is in the style. The first sentence is negative, the second is affirmative; the third sentence is also negative, and the fourth again is affirmative; So, try to chang the style in the second two sentences. Moreover, you tried to make the second and the fourth sentences rhyming together, when you want to do so you should achieve the balance between these sentences; I mean that the first line is negative as I said, and you used an affirmative sentence in the second line but you used an adverb; you repeated the same style of the first line in the third line, but you did NOT repeat the style of the second line in the fourth. You should add an adverb to the fourth line, so that the second and the fourth lines will have the same number of syllables. You can write "It has been" as "It's been (adv)".

This is my opinion and I respect yours whatever it is.
اقتباس:
Maybe…But after being edited.

Of course I meant that.

God Bless You, Sister !  *ورود

It's I, Ala'. *1

"We are the choices we have made."

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت كانون الثاني 10, 2009 10:15 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
اشترك في: 03 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 94
المشاركات: 965
المكان: حمص
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: السادسة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Well, I read it,
I am not that much fond of poetry, um, it does not attract neither, but as structure it is good, but personally it does not touch my inside which is the most important thing in literature.

Keep the good work....

Confusion Will Be My Epitaph

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد كانون الثاني 11, 2009 1:43 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

A. Al-Ibrahim,  
Again thank you...
I'm so happy to see that you are the only one who spoke his mind truly and didn't pretend that it was marvelous and amazing while it's really not .... :wink:
For the prayers thing, of course I didn't write it to say that that girl prayed to be forgiven by people. When we do sin, we have two affected sides, the first and foremost one is God, and the second one is the people whom are affected by our stupid deeds negatively, I said in the poem that the girl didn't see her face in the mirror because she is aware of her sin, that's why she prayed GOD to forgive her, and after she finished her prayers she saw her face again which means that she was forgiven by God , The Most Forgiving , but she still wonders if the people whom she upsets by her stupid deeds forgave her too, and that is the title of the poem.
Our faith in God make us believe that no matter what we do and no matter how we disobey, if we only prayed Him and asked TRULLY for His forgiveness we will receive it no matter what, but it is not the same with people because they are not forgetful and they can't forgive so easily...
Got it now???? hope so.
اقتباس:
This is my opinion and I respect yours whatever it is

I do respect your opinion too.
*ورود
Sheba,  
اقتباس:
but personally it does not touch my inside which is the most important thing

I'm sure it Will after I work on it for a second time. :wink:
Thanks for encouraging me. *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس أيار 19, 2011 5:09 ص 
آرتيني جديد
آرتيني جديد
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 15 شباط 2009
المواضيع: 1
المشاركات: 25
القسم: English
السنة: 4
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل
Blackened words from a Blackened heart :)
وهي نطرنا سنتين !! فينا نشوف الكمالة بئى :P

But when it comes to you
I lay my soul to slumber
And drown into a thousand lakes of submission
Leading me to you...

You...All I Know

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Syrian-Eye-Bank-Society/215492038470072

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة أيار 20, 2011 11:58 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Bashar-Sh-Ali,  
Inshallah, after the exams :mrgreen:

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس آب 04, 2011 8:01 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

I'm sorry everyone, but I have no appetite to write any thing for the time being.

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 17 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة السابق  1, 2

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى