أهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات آرتين لتعليم اللغات (^_^)
اليوم هو الاثنين حزيران 03, 2024 11:01 م
اسم المستخدم : الدخول تلقائياً
كلمة المرور :  
لوحة الإعلانات الإدارية

عذراً أخوتي .. تم إيقاف تسجيل الأعضاء الجدد في آرتين حتى إشعار آخر

آخر المشاركات

... آرتين ...   » لابدّ أن أستأذن الوطن .... نزار قباني *  .:. آخر رد: محمدابو حمود  .:.  الردود: 4   ... آرتين ...   » لا يصلح العطار ما افسدة الدهر  .:. آخر رد: محمد الربيعي  .:.  الردود: 2   ... آرتين ...   » مناقشة كتاب"Translation with Reference to English & Arabic"  .:. آخر رد: Jordan  .:.  الردود: 124   ... آرتين ...   » المعرب و الدخيل و المولد ... تتمة  .:. آخر رد: aaahhhmad  .:.  الردود: 6   ... آرتين ...   » تحميل ملف  .:. آخر رد: مصطفى العلي  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » The Best Short Stories of J.G. bialard The Terminal Beach  .:. آخر رد: المرعاش  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » هام للطلاب الي بيواجهوا صعوبه بمادة الصوتيا  .:. آخر رد: bassam93  .:.  الردود: 16   ... آرتين ...   » مساعدة مشروع تخرج عن تراجيديات شكسبير  .:. آخر رد: ahmadaway  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0   ... آرتين ...   » نتائج سنوات 2009 2010 2011  .:. آخر رد: أبو عمر  .:.  الردود: 0

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 20 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي
الكاتب رسالة
  • عنوان المشاركة: Can Someone Tell Me Why?????
مرسل: الخميس تموز 10, 2008 2:52 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 22 شباط 2008
المواضيع: 29
المشاركات: 1074
السنة: رابعة
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Two  days ago, we went to the market (my family and I), at the end of the day we got so hungry so we decided to order some sandwiches with coke, and that’s what we did. We went to the nearest sandwich shop and ordered, they said it would take several minutes so we waited outside the shop talking to each other about the goods that we saw in the market, about what we bought and what we didn’t, laughing at each other, though I hate waiting but it was really marvels  minutes. I was standing next to a tree and almost blocking the side walk, I heard someone saying, Give (a way) please, I turned around to see a very old man, he was thin and dirty, holding sacks full of empty plastic bottles, I gave (a way) and felt the smile that was engraved over my face, fell down.
That man used to kneel down on the flour to collect empty bottles and then sell them, or he reuses them in some how, I don’t know what he really did, but he got me all tears……
Why we still have such (people) (wandering) our streets?? Why (can't they) find suitable (jobs)?? Why can’t they find food?? Why ??? Can anyone answer why???
We are a nation of Islam, Christian, Jew (people), we all were told to help the poor through our religion, so why we still have a very large number of them??
We are a nation of human rights, why (can't we) find people who really care of  those people???
Why (can’t we) ?????

Fill my fond heart with God alone, for he
Alone can rival, can succeed to thee.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

أعلى .:. أسفل
 يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الخميس تموز 10, 2008 9:18 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

اقتباس:
when all of us believe that we are brothers, we will be the best nation

yes, truly right Osama, thank you *1
that man I saw is not the first man, nor will be the last, but the idea was that he looked at the sandwich shop like he was hungry and can't buy, or he remembered his kids at home -if he ever had a house!- and recognized that he owns nothing.....and we were eating!!!!!! :cry: oh God, I felt something weired inside.......I wish I could do something....I wish I could :cry:

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الجمعة تموز 11, 2008 7:59 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 01 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 608
المشاركات: 7325
المكان: حمص - دمشق
القسم: اللغة الانكليزية
السنة: دبلوم ترجمة - متخرج
الاسم: أبو آدم
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

:: ذكر ::

غير متصل

Nawal8q,  

First , let me say thank you because of your sharing your feeling with us . Second , I would like to say that sometimes you may see a masked man in a career called " Business Beggary" , and you may see them as too simple people with their dirty and simple shapes . I see in my lane a beggar since I was a little child , and I know a female-beggar, was killed by a bus-driver because he knows that she has millions . I will speak about your feeling as a sensitive girl who see the world from its innocent appearance , this beggar may be a real one , and may not. Beggary is a pest .Seeking help is better than beggary . It is a fact that we live in unbalanced society where the rich do not have sympathy for the poor and they are thirty for much money , and the poor are still struggling to have bread .Let me tell you something  have seen yesterday, I went to have bread form the near bakery , so I had to stand in a  queue and  to wait nearly for half an hour to get the bread . There were many people came with their wives , and the let their wives stand to get the bread because a woman is not required to stand in a queue , so what is your opinion about this phenomenon ? and tell me your opinion about those who allow young men to flatter them because they pretend that they help them ?
I apology for this long comment , but I would like to say that the material side of our society becomes more important than the human one .

عنوانها :
( صفوة لتعليم اللغة الإنكليزية و الترجمة )

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تموز 12, 2008 12:21 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 03 آذار 2007
المواضيع: 32
المشاركات: 522
القسم: EN
السنة: ----
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Nawal8q,  
*Hi
SUCH A SENSITIVE GIRL...THAT IS VERY KIND OF U TO THINK OF THOSE HOMELESS ONES, BUT LOOK ,AS Safwat   HINTS AT , IT IS NOT NOT ALWAYS HONEST THAT THOSE BEGGERS ARE TRYING TO SHOW POOR CONDITIONS SO THEY CAN GET  MONEY THEY ARE NOT   IN NEEED FOR .ANYHOW, THAT YOU ARE CONCERNED OF SUCH CASES SHOWS HOW HELPFUL AND AFFECTIONATE YOU ARE.
FOR SUCH CASES THERE MUST BE A SPECIFIC GROUP OR ORGNIZATION THAT STUDIES THE CONDITIONS OF THE POOR AND MAKES REAL INVESTIGATIONS  ABOUT THE REAL CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE INVOLVED IN ,AND I THINK THERE IS......STILL I CAN SEE ENDLESS NUMBERS OF THEM IN STREETS *ممم  *ممم  

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تموز 12, 2008 9:11 ص 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
اشترك في: 15 نيسان 2007
المواضيع: 68
المشاركات: 4580
المكان: حماه
القسم: E
السنة: ماستر/ELT...
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
you don't need anybody to tell you why.
you are a young lady and you can easily know if you looked around. :roll:

Nelson Mandela

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تموز 12, 2008 9:59 ص 
آرتيني مشارك
آرتيني مشارك
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 29 شباط 2008
المواضيع: 3
المشاركات: 57
المكان: حماة
السنة: متخرج
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

There are many answers not only one.
But before let me comment on what you mentioned, that we are Muslim, Christian or Jews, this does not make any relation to what you have said.
The man as you tell us is collecting empty bottles, so he found a profession for himself to make living.
This nation or another, includes rich and poor, and this is a normal thing in every society.
But yeah to find or to witness such thing in our streets, will make us sad somehow not because there are some people like him, but because we get a certainty that there is nothing in our state which protect us, there is no law which defend us, there is no sigh or anything word for the Syrian nation that they are living and enjoying their rights as citizens, like any other citizens in other countries.

For Safwat, man, this man is not a beggar, he works and make living, so be aware of you judgment, you misunderstand what your sister said about this man, she does not say that he asks her to give him money, he asks her to give him a way to pass.

Sister nawalq while feeling such things, be sure if you give him money or food, he will not take them.

For problems in this society, there are many problems which make eyes bleed due to the misery the Syrian people face. But it is ok, at lease we sleep not hungry, this we maybe is more than % 60 of the nation, other nations are less than this percentage.

Look for the rich who must help poor, oh if you know how rich people get their money, all of us know.

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: السبت تموز 12, 2008 4:03 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Saturnine,  

thank you

you have too many grammatical mistakes

please

revise

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الأحد تموز 13, 2008 10:58 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
اشترك في: 10 نيسان 2007
المواضيع: 25
المشاركات: 1029
المكان: سوريا
القسم: English Department
السنة: 4th
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Nawal8q,  
what that man needs is to go to a social associations that help the poor ppl
don't worry dear God is so merciful and He helps us all  :wink:  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تموز 14, 2008 4:05 م 
آرتيني فعّال
آرتيني فعّال
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل

Safwat,
thank you so much boss, but as for your comment, I must say that the man asked nothing of me, and he said nothing about his situation, he only looked at the shop with a very sad eye....that's it...

اقتباس:
I would like to say that sometimes you may see a masked man in a career called " Business Beggary"

I know such examples, and I can notice the difference, but sometimes it gets so coplicated...  :?
thank you for correcting my mistakes :oops:  *1
اقتباس:
Seeking help is better than beggary

so we must have associations that cares for those homeless, poor people.
اقتباس:
It is a fact that we live in unbalanced society where the rich do not have sympathy for the poor

do you know why???
because they -I mean the rich ppl- didn't try to be hungry and have no money, they don't know how does it feel to see people all around wearing jewlery and they own nothing to eat at home if ever they got homes....they do not know it.
اقتباس:
the let their wives stand to get the bread because a woman is not required to stand in a queue , so what is your opinion about this phenomenon ?

no comment :idea:
اقتباس:
and tell me your opinion about those who allow young men to flatter them because they pretend that they help them ?

sorry, but I didn't get it :?
اقتباس:
the material side of our society becomes more important than the human one .

true. you remind me of a song, it's an old one but they resang it in a movie, it says" I'm a material girl, and I want a material boy" it's funny to know that most girls nowadays think the same :roll:
thank you *ورود  Saher,  
اقتباس:
FOR SUCH CASES THERE MUST BE A SPECIFIC GROUP OR ORGNIZATION THAT STUDIES THE CONDITIONS OF THE POOR AND MAKES REAL INVESTIGATIONS ABOUT THE REAL CIRCUMSTANCES THEY ARE INVOLVED IN ,AND I THINK THERE IS......

sorry to say that we don't have such orgnaizations *ممم .....
we do have charity associations that give food and cloth but finds no jobs.....that's all that we can offer for them.
سنا,  
I know the reason, but we need to make an action.
*1  Saturnine,  
اقتباس:
But before let me comment on what you mentioned, that we are Muslim, Christian or Jews, this does not make any relation to what you have said.

Yes, but in each religion rituals we do have something called charity, Sadaka, HELP THE POOR....that is what I ment.
اقتباس:
because we get a certainty that there is nothing in our state which protect us,

*good  wallah you got it.
اقتباس:
For Safwat, man, this man is not a beggar, he works and make living, so be aware of you judgment, you misunderstand what your sister said about this man, she does not say that he asks her to give him money, he asks her to give him a way to pass

yes. *1  
اقتباس:
we maybe is more than % 60 of the nation,

I doubt it's less than that *ممم
Yara,  
اقتباس:
don't worry dear God is so merciful and He helps us all

yes, but on the other hand he asked us to help each other *1
thank you all for your comments *1  *ورود

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

مرسل: الاثنين تموز 14, 2008 6:47 م 
آرتيني مؤسس
آرتيني مؤسس
صورة العضو الشخصية
لا يوجد لدي مواضيع بعد

غير متصل
Nawal8q,  

Thank you  *1

عنوانها :

يشاهد الملف الشخصي  

منتدى مغلق هذا الموضوع مغلق ، لا تستطيع تعديله أو إضافة الردود عليه  [ 20 مشاركة ]  الانتقال إلى صفحة 1, 2  التالي

جميع الأوقات تستخدم GMT + ساعتين [ DST ]

لا تستطيع كتابة مواضيع جديدة في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع كتابة ردود في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع حذف مشاركاتك في هذا المنتدى
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملف في هذا المنتدى

البحث عن:
الانتقال الى:  

جميع الحقوق محفوظة لـ ©2012Art-En.com . تصميم بواسطة Art-En . راسلنا . سياسة الخصوصية . قوانين المنتدى